Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FTN Application

becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Well I dont think having someone flame your thread that you have never talked to before is very nice so I am just giveing him some of his own medicine.

I just dont want this thread to become about the flames like every other one.
    Ok ill answer u properly this time.
    By asking for an inv publicly for that tracker you're loosing your only chance to get one.
    Im kay

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yea it means that I have known about it for a long time but could never find anybody to invite me. It simply means that. You know like a submarine

Well I don't see the point in hiding it either as that will get me nowhere. I would rather put myself out there and even take a little heat for it then never doing it at all. If I want something I think I should at least try because you never know. Oh and I take back the terminal cancer now that you acted like a man which I respect
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 07-26-2008 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Cr3aTiV3's Avatar ? BT Rep: +1
    Are you applying for a job...Application ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    application denied.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    No I am using it in the sense that I am putting myself out there for someone that does not know me much like a job interview. So it is not for a job it is for something that has the same initial requirements of a job and come to think of it if I do get an account it will be my job to be responsible with it for the inviter and myself.

lukee you dont even know me so leave or say something nice
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 07-26-2008 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by becomehokage View Post
    Ok ill answer u properly this time.
    By asking for an inv publicly for that tracker you're loosing your only chance to get one.
    Asking publicly won't lessen your chances hotshot but it won't increase them either.
    You really do have to have get invites like these from friends.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    having only 67 posts in here won't help much either

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    No offence intended to the OP, because at least I can understand what he writes, which I cannot say about every other FTN request that's floating about this nether region of the board, but I don't see why everyone is asking for FTN.

The invites that were given out were for the people who got deleted with the last refresh problem (server change). I don't think there are fresh invites floating around, just the invites that are needed for the newer people (that were lost with the change) to come back. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As to all these dick-lickers flaming the thread - at least he knows how to write you mongs. And no, requesting it isn't ruining his chances. Some people do get into FTN via request here. Though I don't know anything about him, he seems legit, and has my vote, judging from the request, if that counts for anything. A lot of members here have a lot of posts, and they're all utter pish-spam of the like you cunts are providing here.

-Sherman

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    having only 67 posts in here won't help much either
    Agreed^^^, try participating more here.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post

The invites that were given out were for the people who got deleted with the last refresh problem (server change). I don't think there are fresh invites floating around, just the invites that are needed for the newer people (that were lost with the change) to come back. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're corrected. They are fresh invites .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast