Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is FTN community really that good?

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Mate there are even worse people, Ok Brandon is really nice guy at least seems like it just like Stoi, but users ruin the tracker generally, There was a rumour here(still not sure if it is true or not) Someone was accused of using his connections on ftn and fsc to make it harder for certain people to join there. Even rumours make the tracker seem bad...If there are users like this one there, Then scr.... it better reconsider going there again again and again, but most people dont care about the users or how they behave on bt trackers or forums, and join those trackers out of level or the awesome torrents etc. There is this rule that i said earlier that most people use, Seed leech and shut up, this is what most people do honestly. For me, i started to think the same way, who cares? This isnt about community or filesharing, this is about how much torrent you can get, and how rare the stuff are, This is why some people join to those high level tracker. I shall also admit there are nice guyz on ftn or fsc, not like the ones aforementioned, i talk to them on msn, make a conference with our all friends etc, but this doesnt mean the overall community on fsc or ftn is really nice, There are some rotten apples, but some golden apples as well. However, because of those rotten apples, it makes you think whether i shall ever join or not. Lastly, community or friends shall not be just limited to ftn or fsc, There are really nice guyz here or on other forums, You can get to know those nice people and create your own community on msn or such places with those people...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Mate there are even worse people, Ok Brandon is really nice guy at least seems like it just like Stoi, but users ruin the tracker generally, There was a rumour here(still not sure if it is true or not) Someone was accused of using his connections on ftn and fsc to make it harder for certain people to join there. Even rumours make the tracker seem bad...If there are users like this one there, Then scr.... it better reconsider going there again again and again, but most people dont care about the users or how they behave on bt trackers or forums, and join those trackers out of level or the awesome torrents etc. There is this rule that i said earlier that most people use, Seed leech and shut up, this is what most people do honestly. For me, i started to think the same way, who cares? This isnt about community or filesharing, this is about how much torrent you can get, and how rare the stuff are, This is why some people join to those high level tracker. I shall also admit there are nice guyz on ftn or fsc, not like the ones aforementioned, i talk to them on msn, make a conference with our all friends etc, but this doesnt mean the overall community on fsc or ftn is really nice, There are some rotten apples, but some golden apples as well. However, because of those rotten apples, it makes you think whether i shall ever join or not. Lastly, community or friends shall not be just limited to ftn or fsc, There are really nice guyz here or on other forums, You can get to know those nice people and create your own community on msn or such places with those people...
    +1 well said, A tracker forum isn't a place for a community.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    and why not?

sorry i dont understand that one at all, and thats the problem, members just sign up for tracker for what they can get out of them (the files).

I know i would love a cracking community on BCG, good tracker, good community, we have an Ok community atm, but we can always make it better.

We have got a few things in the works for the forum, if they work they work, if not, bah we tried.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Villain's Avatar Web Designer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post

What the hell is that meant to mean? If he was part of FTN he wouldn't have asked this question

Waiting for some good input on this matter...I honestly didn't spend enough time in the forums to find out, which could have been a mistake. In the end I decided it wasn't for me, from a filesharing point of view.
    I meant what a surprise to find that sentence in a thread about FTN - 'I'm not a member but I want to be' - of course he could genuinely be concerned about nude bastards at FTN (or is that huge) - but I think it's obvious he's just trying to get an invite like the other 100's of threads.
    Look I am not looking for invite because I rarely use 0-day trackers. I also know only way for me to get the invite to FTN is to buy it. But I am not interested to. This thread I made because there are a lot of topics about FTN requests and I just wanted to show those who have FTN invite that they should beware who they invite because you can see how people are selling FTN invites!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    no, its not that good, don't bother!
    do you really think tehconnection has a better community?

.............thats what i thought
    it was sarcasm, oh wait, i forgot one of these

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I personally enjoy FTN's community. Of course,It isn't as good as FSC community-wise by it is still better than others.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    do you really think tehconnection has a better community?

.............thats what i thought
    it was sarcasm, oh wait, i forgot one of these
    well let me prove myself here, so theres no sarcasm on both sides

here are Tehconnections Forums
    (you are an admin there)

There are TC's stats, you have a little more then 11000 users

now heres another site.........

Part of the Forum:

Heres is the same site's stats for their users:

a little over a thousand........

Thats called community bro, so dont waltz in here and say what is or isnt when the site you administer has less posts total then one category of a forum

community pwns any day of they week seppy

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    oh cmn not another one

The Chase is Better than the Catch

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Wow, did you really run with that,

A. I could give a fuck
    B. I could give a fuck

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19