Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soulseek <3

invadercat's Avatar Poster
    may be he just trying to say that sometimes speed isn't that grate with soulseek
    sharing is a joy

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Maybe he should realise that for Soulseeker's, speed is pretty much unimportant . It's the availability of rare music that counts .
    Maybe he should stick to posting in topics about super fast trackers with bog standard content, rather venturing into threads where his kB/s fixation is not relevent .

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    i cant stop stuffs i download sometimes . when i restart soulseek it restarts the downloading . am doing something wrong

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    No. Soulseek doesn't use a pause feature as there are often times users with files queued that are waiting to download.

You can however abort the download and then retry when ready to resume it. This will essentially pause the download and remove you from the queue until you're ready to resume the file(s).

yo

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    ok thanks

so how long does it take to pause(stop ? ) after i click abort . i think i have clicked abort once and nothing stopped.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It should be instant. What version are you using?

yo

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    i uninstalled it .i dont really remember . what version do you suggest skizo ?

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    The newest one. Something like "NS 13" or something, but you'll have to transfer you lists over.

yo

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    ok i downloaded ns13 and found an mp3 i was looking for a long time , but half way through the download the status says remote:banned

wtf is that supposed to mean ?

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    That means the user you were downloading from banned you.

I assume you aren't sharing any files? That's a common reason to get banned by a user in SS and it's the same thing I do.

yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12