Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ScT New Rules - hopefully clearer

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    And if you're not a member of ScT, then why do you need to know the rules at all?
    He's curious.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Legion's Avatar Made in China BT Rep: +1
    • We do NOT accept racism, prejudice, sexism or any other kind of hatred.
    • We do NOT accept degrading topics made about other countries, races or religions in particular ones aimed to prompt an aggressive response.
    • Any words such as 'Nigger', 'Nigga', 'Jew', 'Gypsy', 'Raghead', 'Arab' or 'Sandnigga' used specifically to offend someone are NOT tolerated!
    • Any smart arse who tries to use a word not on the list above but to the same effect, will also suffer the consequences mentioned below.

This is something I don't belive. I mean, sure I agree with these rules, but isn't the contrary of above what sct forums are about? Really, no disrespect or anything

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Seed 1:1 or for five days on packs. No more acting like c***s on the forum.

There are some other minor changes.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Understood loud and clear! Loving the minimum seeding time in the packs! ScT's packs are fantastic!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    • Any words such as 'Nigger', 'Nigga', 'Jew', 'Gypsy', 'Raghead', 'Arab' or 'Sandnigga' used specifically to offend someone are NOT tolerated!
    • Any smart arse who tries to use a word not on the list above but to the same effect, will also suffer the consequences mentioned below.
    I surprised that anyone would want to use these words anyway.

Except for gypsy.Please inform me if I 'm missing something.
    It's not really an ethic slur it could also be used to describe a lifestyle .

Of course I also remember a time when Jew or Arab could be used without a derogatory cogitation and gay meant happy.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-28-2008 at 05:30 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    If you're a member for ScT, then you don't need the rules written down here, as you can just look there. And if you're not a member of ScT, then why do you need to know the rules at all?
    I thought we shoud discuss them, And thats pretty hard without knowing them

• We do NOT accept racism, prejudice, sexism or any other kind of hatred.
    • We do NOT accept degrading topics made about other countries, races or religions in particular ones aimed to prompt an aggressive response.

This is something I don't belive. I mean, sure I agree with these rules, but isn't the contrary of above what sct forums are about? Really, no disrespect or anything
    It sounds very strange that they didn't have them before. In my ears it sounds obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyX View Post

But the other Ratiosystem (Upload 3 gb seedback 1 gb) is still there. Right?!
    Also think that is was a good rule, caouse packs nearly always have just a few seeders...

Cheers

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyX View Post

5 days

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    5 days isnt much, i think 7 8 would be much more suitable , As long as you consume what you download, then it is too normal to be 5 days since you cant consume a pack of 20 gb in a day

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    no sexism comments, meh =/

editZ:

exactly, new rules are against everything ScT forum was. Me meant no disrespect either.

anyway, i like new seed rules for packs.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 07-28-2008 at 05:49 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    I get called arab all the time, just see the humorous side of it and move on.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast