Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: My view on Traders

BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    This topic has been debated over for a long,long time and will probably continue to be debated.

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    I'll be posting the sequel of this soon, but for now

Yo quiero taco bell

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    This topic has been debated over for a long,long time and will probably continue to be debated.
    not that I want you to go, I am just curious. What happened to this: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...odbye-304140/?

what happened, everything ok?

Quote Originally Posted by 1080p View Post
    I'll be posting the sequel of this soon, but for now

Yo quiero taco bell
    Great, and welcome back.
    Last edited by puckface; 08-01-2008 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    not that I want you to go, I am just curious. What happened to this: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...odbye-304140/?

It's ok,I don't blame you for being curious.

The whole situation with where I am going has been chaos. So much switching around and changing of plans. Thankfully,I have managed to get 1-2 hours a day internet access where I am at. I am trying to live life much more. You can only sit on the sofa so much you know?

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I want my going away present back then.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

It's ok,I don't blame you for being curious.

The whole situation with where I am going has been chaos. So much switching around and changing of plans. Thankfully,I have managed to get 1-2 hours a day internet access where I am at. I am trying to live life much more. You can only sit on the sofa so much you know?
    Tell them you need extra time to do research >.>

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I want my going away present back then.

Quote Originally Posted by respawn40
    Tell them you need extra time to do research >.>
    I should be able to bring my laptop up here soon.

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post

regarding ex-traders, i would agree about the ones who after months of trading here call themselves "retired" or "ex-trader" only to save their asses. but then there are people who begun their journey on private trackers by trading their demonoid code for a tl invite, a tl invite for an oink invite, etc. simply because they didn't know that there are other ways. once they learn that there are responsible ways of getting what they want, they quit trading and never go back.
    Very well put. I believe that this(and I'm sure a lot of the hardcore well known anti-traders around here started off by trading a Demonoid code for a TL invite, or something similar to this), and Stoi's telling of two friends(known friends, not someone you met a few days or a week ago) sitting and chatting, and finding out you are both a member at a tracker that each would like to be part of, are some of the exceptions.

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Whilst I agree with much (but not all) you have written 1080p I think it is slightly ironic that you are talking about who can be trusted on this forum whilst making no attempt to deny that this isn't your first account here.

Trust is something that in time is earned by ones actions and attitude. In my opinion this applies equally to ex-traders as much as it does to those that have never traded, although in the case of ex-traders it may take longer.

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    Whilst I agree with much (but not all) you have written 1080p I think it is slightly ironic that you are talking about who can be trusted on this forum whilst making no attempt to deny that this isn't your first account here.

Trust is something that in time is earned by ones actions and attitude. In my opinion this applies equally to ex-traders as much as it does to those that have never traded, although in the case of ex-traders it may take longer.
    I have never had an account here, like I have said in previous posts, I have always browsed the forums and wanted to register but members from other trackers have always told me it was dangerous.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast