Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: My view on Traders

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I got offered an account there last week, i turned it down.

so yes, some people can say no to lvl 10, because lvl 10 doesnt mean anything.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Its all about greed! We are in a fucking crisis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I got offered an account there last week, i turned it down.

so yes, some people can say no to lvl 10, because lvl 10 doesnt mean anything.
    Where?
    Im kay

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    UK-T

It was a general statement that was intended to say that the allure of some sites are too great for some

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    To be fair some very good points 1080p
    Only thing almost annoying is people begging for accounts or invites to sites they knwo nothing about other than what they have read and that is mostly hype from people who also want an account there.
    I have in several yrs only ever asked for 1 invite to a site in a forum and that was too a great site and in the forums of another site where the owner had posted that invites where avaliable to people of a set level there.
    There are probable one or two other sites I would like to be a member of and that is down to them being specalist trackers where the content would interest me.
    Like I have previously said some of the better trackers I am on are small not very well known but have a great atmosphere, probable also due to fact I know the owners well.
    So the people thta are chasing top trackers could more than likely find trackers about that would suit them a lot better than top trackers they are begging for if they spent that time checking some of them out
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    what i dont understand is that many of them want to trade into the "higher levels" which are mostly community based trackers. who the fck wants to be a part of a community under someone else's username, it really doesnt make any sense.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Oh i see.How it was stoi? did you got any screens?

Just joking.
    Im kay

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Trading cannot be that BAD. In fact it is a legit way to get to some of the better trackers. If treading is stupid, bad, wrong, etc, etc etc, then why does this forum have a special forum/section for those traders. Even better; traders can have the special service of middle man.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by 1080p View Post
    UK-T

It was a general statement that was intended to say that the allure of some sites are too great for some
    Yes, for some. But not for everyone. Remember, that dumbass WTAW list rates sites on rarity. Something that is completely meaningless to a lot of us.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    Trading cannot be that BAD. In fact it is a legit way to get to some of the better trackers. If treading is stupid, bad, wrong, etc, etc etc, then why does this forum have a special forum/section for those traders. Even better; traders can have the special service of middle man.
    This is arguably one of the dumbest points I have ever seen.

First of all, theres no such thing as a Legit way to get invites to trackers that break rules. Your suppose to invite people you know/trust well enough that they wouldn't fuck you.
    So trading is cool because theres a middleman?

Your an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1080p View Post
    UK-T

Yes, for some. But not for everyone. Remember, that dumbass WTAW list rates sites on rarity. Something that is completely meaningless to a lot of us.
    Some more then others, its easy for a person with a well known and established tracker to say no, but for other users its different
    Last edited by 1080p; 07-31-2008 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    You missed a huge point. The best way to get to the trackers you want is not to post anywhere near this section, the invite section or any other invite related site. Being helpful here is generally a negative to being a good user on a tracker.
    Say you are only a member of IPTorrents or Demonoid, if you concentrate on showing what you can do there, on site then people will see that and you will probably be asked to join other places. All these off-site invite sections and BT forums are full of the worst scum on the internet. Stay away from them would be my advice. If you want to post on FST that's great, but the BT sections are so full of shit and anti BT I wouldn't bother. They will most likely harm your chances rather than helping. That's just my opinion.
    ding,ding,ding. we have a winner.

most of my posts here are helpful or advice related and never once has anyone offered me anything. I don't expect it either. using fst is usually a negative strike against someone in the bt world.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast