Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: My view on Traders

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    only tracker i have got is BCG.

i was a member of the rabbit for 2 weeks, just wasnt for me so i deleted my account, i still get on ok with the staff their, i never fell out with anyone or anything like that. i just thought give someone else a chance that would enjoy it instead of me hanging around like a sore thumb.

as for the lvl 10 tracker, i got offered an invite, but i turned it down, and you know what, the only reason why i would want it, is because of the WTAW thread, and thats just plain wrong imo.

that does not mean i will never join it, just the time isnt right atm.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by 1080p View Post
    no-one can escape human nature, not even you :/
    Quote Originally Posted by 1080p View Post
    UK-T

It was a general statement that was intended to say that the allure of some sites are too great for some
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    You don't get my point, do you?

This is arguably one of the dumbest points I have ever seen
    then this is the dumbest forum, cos it support trading.

Your an idiot.
    and so are the mod here???

oh by the way anyone want to tread ftn for tpb?

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    only tracker i have got is BCG.

i was a member of the rabbit for 2 weeks, just wasnt for me so i deleted my account, i still get on ok with the staff their, i never fell out with anyone or anything like that. i just thought give someone else a chance that would enjoy it instead of me hanging around like a sore thumb.

as for the lvl 10 tracker, i got offered an invite, but i turned it down, and you know what, the only reason why i would want it, is because of the WTAW thread, and thats just plain wrong imo.

that does not mean i will never join it, just the time isnt right atm.
    maybe when its level 11

But I tend to believe most trackers like their standing in the WTAW thread, they intentionally lockup invites to soar a level or two, personally I only look at the [#] rankings on the WTAT thread

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    You missed a huge point. The best way to get to the trackers you want is not to post anywhere near this section, the invite section or any other invite related site. Being helpful here is generally a negative to being a good user on a tracker.
    Say you are only a member of IPTorrents or Demonoid, if you concentrate on showing what you can do there, on site then people will see that and you will probably be asked to join other places. All these off-site invite sections and BT forums are full of the worst scum on the internet. Stay away from them would be my advice. If you want to post on FST that's great, but the BT sections are so full of shit and anti BT I wouldn't bother. They will most likely harm your chances rather than helping. That's just my opinion.
    ding,ding,ding. we have a winner.

most of my posts here are helpful or advice related and never once has anyone offered me anything. I don't expect it either. using fst is usually a negative strike against someone in the bt world.
    Your probably right not that I would know as not really joined many sites that are listed here since I joined here.
    It seems to me the people that get invites are 1st come 1st servered with a x amount of ratio proofs and a speed test.

Why do people require speed tests for a give away??
    Surely that persons knowledge and experience on managing an account is more important than what speed of connection they have?
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    You don't get my point, do you?

then this is the dumbest forum, cos it support trading.

Your an idiot.
    and so are the mod here.

oh by the way anyone want to tread ftn for tpb?
    you just reinforced my opinion.

Thanks for making me sleep better at night

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well i actually opened up so we would go down a few lvls, go figure eh lol

but i put this in another thread earlier today.

trackers that are "elite" are only elite because of the WTAW thread, all the tracker wants is security. but with security comes rising the ranks of the WTAW thread, which leads to eliteness, which they dont want.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well i actually opened up so we would go down a few lvls, go figure eh lol

but i put this in another thread earlier today.

trackers that are "elite" are only elite because of the WTAW thread, all the tracker wants is security. but with security comes rising the ranks of the WTAW thread, which leads to eliteness, which they dont want.
    here here
    I am really really glad we aint even listed in it
    I am sure a lot of other very good trackers are not as well
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59

and don't forget to finish your homework before you go to sleep.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

10. BitTorrent   -   #60

and don't forget to finish your homework before you go to sleep.
    Another reason why you are a moron, quote me properly you n00b.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast