Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1Gbps seedbox

singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    interesting but do u think that this is possible in some amount of euros to be done with

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    i'm interested if the server runs uTorrent on Debian. pm me.

Edit: also, i will be downloading mostly from ScT so my traffic will be internal for the most part.
    Last edited by eMoneyBags; 08-03-2008 at 08:31 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    how you going to split it with 4 people??
    what will happen when you all download from the same tracker at the same time??
    there is high chance that the staff members might think that you all 1 person and ban you for double account

you have 4 IPs but as far as I know you have 1 IP and the rest IPs it for "emergency" in case that somthing will happen, that how it was for me with hosting-ie when I had 2 IPs and no metter what IP I loged in it was the same IP, but maybe in OVH is different
    GL guys
    my experience in sharing 1 server in leaseweb and hosting-ie with 3 people never gets me or my friends into troubles in trackers like sct, ftn, bitmetv, bitme, or any others. We used to use 3 diff IPs there...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    fstokebanget, didn't know this site doesn't have pm's.. but if you still need another person let me know. my Leaseweb account is ending soon and i'm definitely looking to get OvH.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12