Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Uk-T

Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by magushun View Post
    all these high lvl trackers... do they provide me any content I couldn't get anywhere? no. then why should I bother, I got rl friends.

Some people look for something else than content. Not for everybody the torrenting thing is reduced to grab and seed.
    Most users can live with TorrentLeech if they only want stuff, but many users have their own tastes and are looking for something more, those sites seem to fill those needs.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    happy's Avatar ;-) :-) BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Most users can live with TorrentLeech if they only want stuff, but many users have their own tastes and are looking for something more, those sites seem to fill those needs.
    yap i don't like trackers with a big userbase..
    secruity is for me more important than anything else.

Don't look for us, we will find you!
    okay. maybe i have luck and someone write a pm to me on a tracker.
    I'm uploader on 2trackers but i think that isn't important for this community.

anyway should i close this thread? i know that i can't get a invite now or will someone say something yet?:-)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    just wondering....would whatcd, bmtv, hdbits, sct, and BCG, all be as good as uk-t, or not, and worth trading or not, would you trade all that for uk-t?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    happy's Avatar ;-) :-) BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by flamers View Post
    just wondering....would whatcd, bmtv, hdbits, sct, and BCG, all be as good as uk-t, or not, and worth trading or not, would you trade all that for uk-t?
    ->

Quote Originally Posted by happy View Post
    I would never trade for any tracker my acc's so I think i will not get this tracker..
    if i wouldn't need them i would go to /accdelete.php ...^^
    but I'm member on few trackers and I need all.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    who is that on your avatar btw Squizzle?
    Some bird from DeviantART.

I mean um, it's my girlfriend. Definitely.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    o come on, don't lie. security? for what? For government? Do you REALLY think if they wanted to catch a torrent site, some fake login screen and a hardly encrypted database will stop em? ofc no, if you were into IT/their technique just a little more than discovery channel, you would knew that. The only thing it can be called securer because its mainly hidden from avarage joe's eye, that thing is what you are ruining at the moment.

@Nemrod: not everybody is there for the content? Don't lie, what the hell did you start torrenting for? Of course you wanted a movie/album/song/application. Some people stopped here. As you can see, nor have I stopped here, since im writing this message. Im a member at many sites, a few communities, but -like i have already said- since I don't have much time, I do not spam forums the whole day. The main reasons, why ppl like to be a member of a community, not just grab& seed:
    -the community is good, the people are worth talking to - there are 2 trackers whiere the community is nice, and only one, where the people are interestin enough to hang out there.
    -you are so bored, you can't do anything else. get a life, forum posts won't make you any more worthier.
    -okay, here it goes the one why people actually do hang out on forums and are a good members at communities - they want to be a members at the super high lvl trackers, because its so elite, if they aren't any elite at real life, at least they can reach this status on the internet. If you hang out at these virtual places, likely you got invited by "friends"

So, any GOOD or at least ACCEPTABLE reason why would you like to be a member of uk-t besides its lvl x and you would be such a good member of the community of this super secret super secure site?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    hey magushun, would you like a u*-* invi . . . oh . . . wait, you hate us

maybe next time, lol not

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by magushun View Post
    o come on, don't lie. security? for what? For government? Do you REALLY think if they wanted to catch a torrent site, some fake login screen and a hardly encrypted database will stop em? ofc no, if you were into IT/their technique just a little more than discovery channel, you would knew that. The only thing it can be called securer because its mainly hidden from avarage joe's eye, that thing is what you are ruining at the moment.

@Nemrod: not everybody is there for the content? Don't lie, what the hell did you start torrenting for? Of course you wanted a movie/album/song/application. Some people stopped here. As you can see, nor have I stopped here, since im writing this message. Im a member at many sites, a few communities, but -like i have already said- since I don't have much time, I do not spam forums the whole day. The main reasons, why ppl like to be a member of a community, not just grab& seed:
    -the community is good, the people are worth talking to - there are 2 trackers whiere the community is nice, and only one, where the people are interestin enough to hang out there.
    -you are so bored, you can't do anything else. get a life, forum posts won't make you any more worthier.
    -okay, here it goes the one why people actually do hang out on forums and are a good members at communities - they want to be a members at the super high lvl trackers, because its so elite, if they aren't any elite at real life, at least they can reach this status on the internet. If you hang out at these virtual places, likely you got invited by "friends"

So, any GOOD or at least ACCEPTABLE reason why would you like to be a member of uk-t besides its lvl x and you would be such a good member of the community of this super secret super secure site?
    ROFL, chill the fuck out

Anyway sadly he isn't getting in so can we close this now please?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    hey magushun, would you like a u*-* invi . . . oh . . . wait, you hate us

maybe next time, lol not
    I didn't say I hate you. I said I hate it when people are lying. About why do they want to have access to something. And stupidity annoys me even more than some geeky snobbism of yours, when they say they hate big userbased trackers. I could list all the trackers which have low userbase and they are dying. Cos its just not maintainable.

and yes, I have seen your nick, I guess thats why you have written here.
    Last edited by magushun; 08-05-2008 at 02:05 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    Hey magushun, having a quick read of your posts, you're really quite a negative dude aren't you?

I think what you need is a big cuddle

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast