Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ftn

integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by MegLeetch View Post
    if all of you don't like to help , stop spam in my post..
    if all try to help the members of this forum and stop be stupid, the community would be better.
    I think an unwritten disclaimer to making request threads on this forum (especially threads concerning a frequently requested tracker) is to expect some kind of negative posts.

So, if you aren't prepared to further argue why you should be the beneficiary of an invite from someone you most likely don't know, to a tracker you most likely don't know anything about besides "it's rare level 9," then close your request thread immediately after first post, and hope someone pms you. And I mean no offense at all.

they didn't built Rome in one day

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MegLeetch View Post
    if all of you don't like to help , stop spam in my post..
    if all try to help the members of this forum and stop be stupid, the community would be better.
    I think an unwritten disclaimer to making request threads on this forum (especially threads concerning a frequently requested tracker) is to expect some kind of negative posts.

So, if you aren't prepared to further argue why you should be the beneficiary of an invite from someone you most likely don't know, to a tracker you most likely don't know anything about besides "it's rare level 9," then close your request thread immediately after first post, and hope someone pms you. And I mean no offense at all.
    You mean you don't think the blank request will work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12