Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [REQ]Stop Requesting F***

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    like BlueLabel pointed out already, this is the invite giveaway and request section. let people request whatever they want no matter what their chances are. what's the big deal? if you feel bothered by the fact that people try to reach an invite (even reaching as far as this), then my advice to you is to ignore their request threads or stay out of the invite section entirely! remember that noone forces you to read their requests.

sure, i can understand if people are annoyed by meaningless requests like "i need this, because this is my dream.. please help me out!". but seriously, if people have put a real effort in their request, why don't you just let them do what they do?

lastly, what does it even matter what "level" the tracker they request is on? most of us know that people DO get their request for "high level" trackers filled from time to time, so it's fully natural that others take the chance and try their luck aswell.

just "my two cents" as people use to say.
    Last edited by danio; 08-07-2008 at 08:12 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Stop posting threads about stop requesting trackers, they are annoying spam threads.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Let's be honest Sergeant - around this neck of the woods, when are they not? Or if they start out with different intent, how often do they not fall down that path?

This is spam central. Fact.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    the only thing more pointless than an ftn request, is a request to stop ftn requests....seriously, this n00b just wants attention or something.

And I doubt he'd hesitate to make the same request.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by flamers View Post
    the only thing more pointless than an ftn request, is a request to stop ftn requests....seriously, this n00b just wants attention or something.

and alot of fst users have been invited to ftn from their request on fst, so they aren't meaningless at all.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post

and alot of fst users have been invited to ftn from their request on fst, so they aren't meaningless at all.
    lol, what users, mods/admins

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17

i for one. then i remember seeing atleast 5 other guys having their request filled. and i'm sure more users have since i was active enough here to notice such things.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    I guess you mean Waaaay back....when they had invites atleast......

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +5

i for one. then i remember seeing atleast 5 other guys having their request filled. and i'm sure more users have since i was active enough here to notice such things.
    My request for ftn was also seen here, although I ended up knowing the person already

As far as the topic, The request threads do get annoying, but its better than seeing "I have ****, want <insert tracker here>"

Give it a few days and it will quiet down.

if you are talking about f*n, you obviously dont know what you are talking about...
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    duh, they've had invites given out to users several times lately.

edit: so once again, let people request whatever they want, however slim their chances are. no request to a site that has invites given out to its users is meaningless. they may have a lucky strike and get what they are searching for, or they don't. but hey, then atleast they learn something out of it so either way the walk away with something.
    Last edited by danio; 08-07-2008 at 08:32 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast