Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Has Happened To The Lounge Of Old?

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    meh

2. Lounge   -   #22
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+21 August 2003 - 01:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme &#064; 21 August 2003 - 01:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@21 August 2003 - 11:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme
    @21 August 2003 - 01:44
    Look at my posts i did 170 posts yestreday...I am not MIA...

Oh, so that&#39;s how you want to be judged? With the "little" people? I hold you to a slightly higher standard than others on this board.
    Yeah im a fucking supreme being...pull your head outta your ass son...i shouldn&#39;t be held to a standard full stop...i&#39;ve got other things to do than post on a board...For fucks sake im not the saviour and im the answer to everyone&#39;s problem...most the time i add to peoples problems...Gawd im not gonna be on here 24/7....i need to sleep/eat/get pissed/hang out with friends and whatever else i do...Fucking Hell [/b][/quote]
    Hey, no need to get grouchy. If you have better things to do than hang out here 24/7, then fine... I don&#39;t... *cries*

EDIT:
    "And I&#39;m the answer to everyone&#39;s problems"
    That&#39;s what I&#39;ve been TRYING to tell you.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by hobbes+21 August 2003 - 01:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 21 August 2003 - 01:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@21 August 2003 - 02:46
    And fuck off im a flamer you ignorant little fuck...get your fucking facts right before i put you up for defemation...
    the word is "defecation", you moron, not "defamation". [/b][/quote]
    Sounds like shit to me.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Im out for a few hours...laters...

5. Lounge   -   #25
    lynx's Avatar .
    Hello lilmiss, nice to see ya.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    chalkmongoose
    *walks away happy*
    I post one thing, and the whole board ignites* *sighs happily*
    Oh good, things are back to normal.
    Hi LilMiss, how goes things? What underwear are you wearing now?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    pleasured to be recognised by such a fine gentleman, lynx.
    care for a spliff my fine fellow?

prrrrrrr........
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by lynx@21 August 2003 - 03:55
    You can see her?

Ask her to take her clothes off and send me the pics then, I&#39;ll post them.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Ron+21 August 2003 - 01:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron @ 21 August 2003 - 01:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lynx@21 August 2003 - 03:55
    You can see her?

Ask her to take her clothes off and send me the pics then, I&#39;ll post them. [/b][/quote]
    The scary thing is that I know you would. She is sixteen, I think... So technically you&#39;d have to tread lightly. I wouldn&#39;t though.
    And @LilMiss, be careful, I&#39;m trying to stay off the stuff. Don&#39;t wave it around though, or you won&#39;t be able to hold me responsible for any parts of yours that get damaged in my rush to get at your tasty stash.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    lynx's Avatar .
    I&#39;d love a spliff, but with what it would do to my blood pressure it would probably kill me. Same with Ron&#39;s suggestion unfortunately, but I&#39;m willing to risk that one.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast