Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'ello I'm New

lynx's Avatar .
    Bulla, watch these sneaky ketchup devils, the answer to Question 1 is Bolognese.

Edit: Ron has been known to do nasty things with the cucumbers to people who answer 'Ketchup' :-"
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    See, that's commander lynx; he's a bolognese lover. They're very evil and need to be avoided. I'm commander Skweeky, from the CKIA (Central Ketchup Intelligence Agency). We strive for more freedom concerning eating pasta! We're revolutionary, they're the conservatives.
    You'll need to decide quickly what side to choose!
    We have tried to sign treaties, but the negociations have been sabotaged my the Bolognese lovers

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Ex-member
    I am the Director General of the UC (United Condiments), and despite my personal attempts to broker a peace deal at the HPSNC (a neutral venue - the HP Sauce Negotiations Centre), we have been unable to contain the hostilities between these condiment terrorists.

Beware that both sides have WMS (Weapons of Mass Spam) and are liable to deploy them at any time.
    This is a clear and present threat to the K-Lite Board and its allies.
    Estimates show that their spamming programmes can be put in to place and executed within 45 minutes.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    lynx's Avatar .
    Look closely at skweeky's sig: they make you eat mice.
    And there is poor Bender being threatened with a meat cleaver if he doesn't eat pasta covered in ketchup. Such a good ad for ketchup - the only way they can get decent people to eat it is with threats of violence.

Edit: hope that's not Weemouse, we haven't seen her for a few days.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Lies, lies all lies. I'm a cat, so I eat mice, that's only natural. I have never forced Bender to eat anything. There are even some pics of him putting ketchup on his pasta!!!

We are a peace loving unit really, but we shall not accept that the bolognese lovers take over the world and ban ketchup

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by lynx@21 August 2003 - 14:22
    Edit: hope that's not Weemouse, we haven't seen her for a few days.
    I think it's the famous Dwarvish delicacy "Rat and Ketchup", available from all good Discworld fast-food stalls.

WeeMouse hasn't been about because I've been reinstalling Windows on her computer, but am only able to work on evenings seeing as she's at work all day.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    who's the dwarf here?

You think we don't know you have this sympathy for the bolognese lovers? Ha! Neutral my ass!

8. Lounge   -   #38
    lynx's Avatar .
    Ketchup - what does the word mean ?

It isn't a sauce at all, the word is derived from 'catsup' (it is still called that in some places) which is shortened from cats soup. Of course it contains mice, but they try to mask the flavour with tomatoes.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Ex-member
    You see the difficulties we have here?

We are now commencing an evacuation of mice from Belgium and deploying peacekeeping forces to restrain any acts of Condiment Terrorism evident in the area.

We would remind both Ketchupites and Bolognesians that any condiment terrorism (including spamming, flaming and posting of ebaumsworld images) is a direct contravention of UC resolution 1441 and will be punishable by a Condiment Crimes Tribunal, which has the power of enforcing the operation of Condiment Inspectors in your base camps.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Ex-member
    And it's only a matter of time before George W. Bush decides to take action against you, as the Pentagon has just recieved intelligence that the Pretzel incident involved a pasta sauce.

Details are sketchy and we are unable to ascertain the exact nature of this sauce at this moment, but as soon as the Americans find out they'll go and blow up some random country for it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast