Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basic

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    What can u re-write that last sentece I don't understand it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Gre1@23 August 2003 - 01:40
    ..... So trying to figure out who did it turned them against one another. I will watch it again so I can tell u the whole thing correctly.
    They couldn't turn them against each other because Kendall was the only survivor. Mueller died in the jungle.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    No they were trying to pin who killed Samuel on Pike and Mueller what was supposedly happended. I am about to watch it u made me want to see it.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Ron you are an A$$ for starting this cause now I really have to watch it again. Just kiding you are not an A$$, but now I cant sleep till I watch this movie again.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Well, something had to have happened in that junglre to make Mueller chase Pike/Dunbar who was carrying Kendall (who already got shot by someone)

Enjoy the movie (again) guys.

@iamhere: I'm not the kinda guy that question everything in a movie, but this one seems to take things a bit over the top. Either this is a movie for a Nobel Prize winners audience only, or the director is a dumbshit. But I've been known to overlook the obvious, so that's why I'm asking around here. If all of us combined can't figure it out, who can, right?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Ron I understand what you are saying. I dont think you missed anything, I just think it wanst there. I remember going to the theater and seeing it and by the end I was disapointed cause it was a let down. I dont even think Miss Cleo could figure out what was going to happen next. They Miss lead everyone throughout the whole movie and then changed it around and upside down to confuse you even more. I think there were about 1000 different writers who only wrote about 10 min apiece of the movie. None of them knew what the other were trying to say and thats what we ended up seeing. Please dont be offended by what I said earlier. I was just trying to lighten things up a little.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Hey man, if I would be offended that easy, I wouldn't spend so much time in the lounge.

Besides, unless someone comes up with a better explanation, I think you just nailed it.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    EditP

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Test

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12