Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats your average download speed?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDOSE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguy View Post

Actually, usenet can max out your upload speed.. if you decide to post something

if you post a big enough file; youll be posting cr*p (you will post a nuked file), just get a request in, leave the uploading to the the scene ..... usenet is way diff from p2p, u dont want to upload cr*p from you pc, trust me; ................. no offense bro, do what u want
    what is the benefit of posting stuff?
    i be lurking

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post

if you post a big enough file; youll be posting cr*p (you will post a nuked file), just get a request in, leave the uploading to the the scene ..... usenet is way diff from p2p, u dont want to upload cr*p from you pc, trust me; ................. no offense bro, do what u want
    what is the benefit of posting stuff?
    Easier to get requests filled.
    Last edited by MultiForce; 08-25-2008 at 04:17 PM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    if you can get your hand on some screeners or very nice cams , there is a members only club
    Pimpn aint easy ®

4. Newsgroups   -   #24
    20 meg maxxed out

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    You have no idea what you're on about, the 'scene' has nothing to do with usenet - all posts are from normal users or groups of them, and without them usenet wouldn't exist. I post all the time from home, it's hardly difficult. RAR your files, create a par2 set, post.

6. Newsgroups   -   #26
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfbbq View Post
    You have no idea what you're on about, the 'scene' has nothing to do with usenet - all posts are from normal users or groups of them, and without them usenet wouldn't exist. I post all the time from home, it's hardly difficult. RAR your files, create a par2 set, post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_(warez)

http://www.aboutthescene.com/thescene/scenerules.html

its called
    standard's
    Last edited by JustDOSE; 08-27-2008 at 03:50 PM.
    Pimpn aint easy ®

7. Newsgroups   -   #27
    Again, no idea what you're talking about. Usenet has nothing to do with the scene and scene standards are a load of nonsense.

8. Newsgroups   -   #28

but my download limit is uncapped. so if this test was longer it would just keep gaining.

9. Newsgroups   -   #29
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sickest View Post

but my download limit is uncapped. so if this test was longer it would just keep gaining.
    In your case you are downloading as fast as your HDD allows, not you internet connection

10. Newsgroups   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sickest View Post

In your case you are downloading as fast as your HDD allows, not you internet connection
    yea, my hdd limits me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast