Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My TBDEV

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    man post some screenshots n stuff ..
    Quote Originally Posted by thenewguy View Post
    I will not post screenshots.See it for yourself and if you wish i will delete your account after.I donīt need users i need some opinions.Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thenewguy View Post
    I will not post screenshots.See it for yourself and if you wish i will delete your account after.I donīt need users i need some opinions.Thanks!
    It will probably make it easier to convince someone to try out your site if you give a detailed description about it, include screenshots, etc. Then, you may get opinions about the site.
    You can clearly see hes very good at advertising his site ...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by PunX View Post
    it sucks
    word !

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I know that you english people doesnīt like romanian ones but cīmon.If you think that it sucks,it sucks and thatīs it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i`m romanian but i still say it`s nothing interesting there to see

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    lock it

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    get your own sources, /j #tracers on some random net and start kiking some asses... otherwise it's just another tracker taking releases from the well known ones and getting users just by spamming and giving freeleech... we have already plenty of those no need for another bad copy

PS: to make all the .ro happy you might ban the whole internet and give axx only to .ro and .il xD
    Last edited by yayyyyyy; 09-01-2008 at 09:19 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    This tbdev source was nulled and is moded by me.I donīt need foreign users i just need some opinions.Thanks!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    tbdev doesn't need to be nulled. It's open source. If you're getting ripped off by a certain person who charges for his source, check out tbdev.net

For the people complaining about more sites though, have any of you considered what happens when there's only a few very large trackers doing pretty much all of the business?
    With private trackers, we don't have the option of using things like DHT to reduce the chance of a takedown, so without new trackers we end up with a few very well known targets for the mafiaa.

If you don't like the site, or are concerned about its security, don't use it. But more private trackers are needed.
    The airplane of hit will deprave the ground

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    prolly the same guy creating different tracker :-\

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    rvt the source is from tbdev.net(nulled).There are fullymoded(netmaniackīs source) also but full with bugs.Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast