Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: HDbits.org , New rule .. good users are not allowed

Septimus's Avatar -- Nicolas -- BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I thing the fact here is that he wants to know the REASON, because if the staff say that you CHEATED and you give PROOFS that is not right, and they don't enable the account, then what is the REASON?

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    okay but the fact is after all this back and forth..they said you used RM you say you didn't . You didn't get your account enabled and now its turned into bickering between users who traded/or didn't. FACT : your account is gone. I don't know you I have nothing against you but its time to let go.
    Wow a clearheaded concise comment...ok who are you? and what have you done with killercam?

But seriously, good point killercam.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    okay but the fact is after all this back and forth..they said you used RM you say you didn't . You didn't get your account enabled and now its turned into bickering between users who traded/or didn't. FACT : your account is gone. I don't know you I have nothing against you but its time to let go.
    I know that my acc is gone , I made this thread looking for the real answer, not to get it back ...

And about the other thing , im playing .. im bored, I just dont like when people is false ... thats all.

Some time ago this was an only trading forum , and trading wasn't that bad like it is now. I stop trading like 2 years ago because it was easier giving and getting for free.

Anyway, I continue posting because i was accused of cheater , and i cant accept that under any circumstances, I dont care about the rest.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    I thing the fact here is that he wants to know the REASON, because if the staff say that you CHEATED and you give PROOFS that is not right, and they don't enable the account, then what is the REASON?
    Openly at FST is the last place to ask that question though.

Only tracker staff can answer that, by bitching about it here well, what did he expect, sympathy?

Every time we see his name now, what we will we think?? Sometimes, you just have to bite the bullet , keep shtum and move on, not be a fucknugget and broadcast your shitz all over the interwebz world for all to see, bad, bad error in judgement. Forever archived in google history, how very clever.

Any semblance of trust he had rebuilt with some people has prob gone, for good.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    Openly at FST is the last place to ask that question though.

Only tracker staff can answer that, by bitching about it here well, what did he expect, sympathy?

Every time we see his name now, what we will we think?? Sometimes, you just have to bite the bullet , keep shtum and move on, not be a fucknugget and broadcast your shitz all over the interwebz world for all to see, bad, bad error in judgement. Forever archived in google history, how very clever.

Any semblance of trust he had rebuilt with some people has prob gone, for good.
    What are you saying man ??

So .. when you trade your accounts in the past .. what would be that ?..

Its is the same thing i did , but here is the thing , im the bad guy , and you are the good one

The only diference is that i gave you the reason , and i didnt give away any of your accounts (and i wasn't getting anything in return)

I have been fucked too , I invited people i trust and they let me down , i have lost my invites privileges .. but im not crying about it , i dont go to their threads and talk shit about them.

About why i made this thread is simple , they didnt gave me the truth in the IRC.. so i came here looking for answers , maybe someone from the staff see this and tell me the truth.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Wow a clearheaded concise comment...ok who are you? and what have you done with killercam?

But seriously, good point killercam.

coming from you that means absolutely nothing.....jk <3 u know where to find me for xoxoxoxoxoxo
    Last edited by killercam101; 09-05-2008 at 03:37 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    tiolewis, maybe you should find out if this site has a rep here on fst and pm him for clarification.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by yevgeny View Post
    tiolewis, maybe you should find out if this site has a rep here on fst and pm him for clarification.
    Im sure they have someone here ..

Anyway im tired , im going to see prison break and then sleep.

Was a nice chat, lets see what happend next.

Good night

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    By asking the question openly, you got more than you bargained for.

If you had kept quiet, and kept it between you and the tracker, who would have bothered if you had been disabled. You won't get any answers by opening threads at FST and whining about trackers (at least not the answer you want).

Now we know more about you than we needed to, don't you get it yet?

I didn't talk shit about anyone actually, not least you, once again you read more than what is there.

Non-one needs to know all your business all the time.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    By asking the question openly, you got more than you bargained for.

If you had kept quiet, and kept it between you and the tracker, who would have bothered if you had been disabled. You won't get any answers by opening threads at FST and whining about trackers (at least not the answer you want).

Now we know more about you than we needed to, don't you get it yet?

I didn't talk shit about anyone actually, not least you, once again you read more than what is there.

Non-one needs to know all your business all the time.

Ok , why you posted on this thread ? ..

Check the bittorrent section, It's full of threads

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast