Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: HDbits.org , New rule .. good users are not allowed

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    The existence of so many users shilling out much more cash than a news server would cost, for seedboxes is just plain foolish and a waste of money.
    this sentence says it all.

but having seedboxes makes them feel important, with le-grand-epenis... damn seedbox noobs.

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Usenet is not for everyone, but to say that it "sucks" displays your outright inexperience and lack of knowledge.
    Perhaps "sucks" was a poor choice of words, but my opinion is based on neither inexperience nor lack of knowledge. I'm very familiar with Usenet, but for downloading content, I highly prefer bittorrent.

If you like Usenet and it fills your needs, then that's great, I'm happy for you. I simply don't share your opinion in this case.

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    Septimus's Avatar -- Nicolas -- BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Ok let me see. It's very very, really funny to read some posts of this thread. I think some people need to go back to school to learn how to read. I'm neither american nor english, so perhaps my usage of this language is not the best. But I'm studying this language and I can understand quite a lot.
    Let me say some things:

1. Lots of people gave their opinion saying bullshit
    2. Is this page call File Sharing Talk? Perhaps I should look the word Share in the dictionary but I think that it is to have or use something with other people. So those who referred to tiolewis giveaway, is it better to let an account die or it is better to give the chance to other person who may give a better usage?
    3. Does anyone in this site know tiolewis in REAL life? How you can judge a person who you've never met it? It's easy to say anything behind a keyboard.
    4. 'Good user' is refer who makes everything honestly, to those who share, to those who doesn't cheat, or am I wrong? If someone cheats its account, it won't make a complain a let everyone knows that it's a cheater. Beside tiolewis gave proofs of what he is saying.
    5. People there is a wonder world outside of your computer why you don't go out and play card with your friends, talk to your family, or get a girl.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i can answer to number 2.

Yes it is better to delete the account than give it away

reason

he got invited to most of those sites and sgtmajor was the one that done it (i presume from reading that thread months ago so only from memory)

He gives his account away, new member cheats or is just an arse, SgtMajor either looses all his invites, or worse, gets banned, and SgtMajor doesnt know who the fuck he invited anymore.

so yes, delete accounts, do not give them away ffs.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Don't giveaway accounts, and don't use a cheating client on an OVH box or something like that; no matter how 'leet' or 'old' you are in the community, you'll get caught all the same. Just a couple of common sense tips..

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Septimus's Avatar -- Nicolas -- BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    So you can't trust anyone in this site? What's the invite section for? or what's this site for?

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    If you think everyone on here is trustworthy, your delusional.

I have even made accounts for members on here, 5 minutes after i made the account they cheated right under my nose, im like, hmmm bit silly arnet you lol.

I would say 5% are very trustworthy, 15% are moderately trustworthy, the rest, well dont even bother going there.

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    So you can't trust anyone in this site? What's the invite section for? or what's this site for?
    Invites are for invites, accounts are for the original owner, it doesn't say give accounts away although we know it happens.

I wouldn't trust anybody here straight off, but if I know them from elsewhere as well, then that is a different story.

Edit - and read above me! Just too damned quick!
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    About giving away accounts i have nothing to say , i made a mistake because i wasn't thinking in the consecuences. I addmit that. (and it was like a year ago)

But i wont let anyone call me a cheater

EDIT : oh and Major , dont come here like you were an angel , im sure that you made some trades in the past , like i did .. like % 90 of the users here did.
    Last edited by tiolewis; 09-05-2008 at 02:46 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    okay but the fact is after all this back and forth..they said you used RM you say you didn't . You didn't get your account enabled and now its turned into bickering between users who traded/or didn't. FACT : your account is gone. I don't know you I have nothing against you but its time to let go.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast