Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: HDbits.org , New rule .. good users are not allowed

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post
    Ok , why you posted on this thread ? ..
    1 reason and 1 reason only, Karma, I love Karma but sometimes she's a bitch
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Ok , why you posted on this thread ? ..
    1 reason and 1 reason only, Karma, I love Karma but sometimes she's a bitch
    haha you make me laugh sometimes .. only sometimes.

If you belive in karma you should watch your back , because im not that bad, and you are not that good.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Yes, and do you think that i fake the seedbox picture? , and that i have cheated on F*C , FT*R , Swedvdr and some others. but i only got banned from HDbits ŋ?

I think it's discrimination
    they banned you becouse maybe they have better sistem for chiters than this high level comunity.after all its good move from hdbits staff since i think zero sites want to have user that cry and lie in the public, .you got answer on irc.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    HDbits have one of the best anticheat system.... but the system can fail. I dont believe you have cheat but now go on... forget this tracker, is better.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    It doesn't really matter whether people here think you cheated or not, the fact is the staff there think you did and took action...end of story. The answer you got from them is what it is, they have no reason to expand on it. They run the tracker (as do most sites) as they see fit, not as you or anyone else does.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I seen how tiolewis seeded on Hdbits.org because I'm the owner of SeedBoX.

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    Yes, and do you think that i fake the seedbox picture? , and that i have cheated on F*C , FT*R , Swedvdr and some others. but i only got banned from HDbits ŋ?

I think it's discrimination
    they banned you becouse maybe they have better sistem for chiters than this high level comunity.after all its good move from hdbits staff since i think zero sites want to have user that cry and lie in the public, .you got answer on irc.
    And you are?

Oh , a poor noob .. , Nah. I dont want to discuss with you, it would be a waste of time.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    And you are?

Oh , a poor noob .. , Nah. I dont want to discuss with you, it would be a waste of time.
    I dont think so cry baby.The only thing that is poor is your character
    You have no shame man
    Last edited by mafija; 09-05-2008 at 03:54 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Tiolewis, I seriously doubt you cheated, I think you are smart enough and with enough expertise to know that cheating leads to nowhere, besides even when we donīt match in everything I think you are a good guy.
    But you are old enough, smart enough and have been in this BT world enough to know that you should expect those posts you are complaining about, and you should know as well that here you wonīt find the answer you are looking for. Myself at least havenīt seen any staff from HDbits helping or explaining anything in almost 1 year.

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I dont think so cry baby.The only thing that is poor is your character
    You have no shame man
    What I would like is for the FST-staff to go trough this incredible arse's posts and look for any usefull posts besides the flaming and the insults ... imho when looking at his postcount the banhammer wouldn't be too excessive.

He just insults everyone without knowing what he is actulally taking about.
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast