Thread: scenehd ??

nucks2424's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hey,
    I have bithdtv and I download almost always hd material. Do I have any need for scenehd ? I use SCC for hd tv shows. If your a member at scenehd is there something there I am missing ? Just curious, I don't want to ask for an invite and then spend 5 minutes on the site and go , " I don't really need this " .

Its been a year of trying out a few sites and finally figuring out what I want. It is fun seeing how different sites operate. Mostly now I am giving away invites instead of trying to get ones.

Any input would be appreciated.

Best xmas wishes to all, its going to snow where I am tomorrow so it really is starting to feel like xmas is coming

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    nice its also going to be snowing where i live on the 4th

Vancouver Area CANADA

oh and yeah SceneHD I don't think you really need it.....SCC is pretty much all I need same with Bit HDTV

if you want an account there go for it.....its a great tracker super fast great content
    Last edited by DubDub; 12-03-2009 at 04:12 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    No, with SCC and bit -hdtv you don't need sceneHD. The only good thing about sceneHD is that some movies with a few seeders go extremely fast, I'm guessing due to nordic upload speeds.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    nucks2424's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    hey dub I am from vancouver area too. Canucks suck again, lions miss the greycup but at least the leafs are a joke !!!!

thanks for the info guys, i won't bother .

cheers
    Last edited by nucks2424; 12-03-2009 at 06:47 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    SceneHD is a small community . But a great one and I'm proud to be a member there. If you want something really good you should head for HDBits.org or maybe try HD-Bits.ro

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Here to please BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Well, if your only doing current HD TV Shows, then no need...

But for packs, such as sesason packs, movie packs etc. - SceneHD has a really nice archive.

A lot of people, including myself, tend to keep seeding endless amount of hunreds of GBs...So torrents die very slowly, especially the good packs!
    Never Traded, never will! Free Invites, the way it's ment to be!