Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: seedhost eu down??

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellusionist View Post
    lol, they know what you want your seedbox for

LOL.. Safety first

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    They'll or HE will check your seedbox. Seems there's only one guy running the show so I assume that the response times are going to be slow.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Xapsa View Post
    They'll or HE will check your seedbox. Seems there's only one guy running the show so I assume that the response times are going to be slow.
    Yeah some guy named David. Really high response times(sometimes with abuse). My server also went down. No explanation whatsoever, hoping it will be reset as well. FTP still works though.
    Last edited by xiel; 09-21-2008 at 12:45 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    David. I'm trying to contact you for some days. Didn't received any response from MSN, mail, tickets... just saw a ticket opened 17th (4 days ago) is now closed without response.

In the ticket I'm asking about an additional server like my current one (kimsufi). Should I assume are you leaving the market? Please answer, because in this case I'll cancel the next payment...

Reply ASAP, please!!

Regards,
    Renato

P.S.: seeking a good price for ovh servers. Paypal/MasterCard payment. Paypal preferable.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by RenatoMN View Post
    David. I'm trying to contact you for some days. Didn't received any response from MSN, mail, tickets... just saw a ticket opened 17th (4 days ago) is now closed without response.

In the ticket I'm asking about an additional server like my current one (kimsufi). Should I assume are you leaving the market? Please answer, because in this case I'll cancel the next payment...

Reply ASAP, please!!

Regards,
    Renato

P.S.: seeking a good price for ovh servers. Paypal/MasterCard payment. Paypal preferable.

agreed.

david has not responded to *any* of my emails in the past 2 weeks.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    My invoice due 24th and I'm afraid to pay without any signal of David is alive

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    mines due on the 26;

i wont pay it unless i hear something from him/seedhost.eu......

when i first got seedhost.eu, he would reply to me within an hour or two, now

its more like

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    He solved my problem without replying !!

Should I look for a new seedbox ?
    is he retired !?

He solved my problem without replying by email !

Is there any good seedbox with good customer service ?
    Last edited by Soulxp; 09-22-2008 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    The guy may have personal issues, we're all humans, so no need to panic.My seedbox has been working fine, no problems at all.

But, if for any reason, you don't feel safe with your current reseller, it's better to switch to someone else.

No need to panic, though.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by stacker View Post
    The guy may have personal issues, we're all humans, so no need to panic.My seedbox has been working fine, no problems at all.

But, if for any reason, you don't feel safe with your current reseller, it's better to switch to someone else.

No need to panic, though.

are you affiliated with seedhost.eu ?
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast