Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help A Poor Guy

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    um... no, prob not. sory. my sperm is mine, and no one is goin to take it away. grrrrrrr........

but if u can help, post or email

like anything will do

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    well, i'm from the uk and i've been told before about "hardship" payments by a govt rep who came to our school
    the situation in the uk is that you go to the nearest coucil building to apply
    you can get 10 payments of £20 (last time i heard about it), which is approx $300 dollars or so

i suppose you could ask a govt rep in your area...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    I think it&#39;s called welfare here. And they aren&#39;t quite that generous. Unless you make babies for a living and can&#39;t keep a husband.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    yea, welfare is not wat i&#39;m talking about. but i&#39;m not asking 4 money, just used parts or parts from like a old computer and u don&#39;t want it, and ur gona like feed the neighbors dog with it or something, then u can lend a helping hand

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by balamm@5 September 2003 - 02:06
    I think it&#39;s called welfare here. And they aren&#39;t quite that generous. Unless you make babies for a living and can&#39;t keep a husband.
    ah, ok, i should have known it was called welfare

this may be a silly question...but have you thought about getting a job, abu?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    i&#39;m 14 dude. i might soon, but that&#39;s not 4 a while. look i don&#39;t need money, i just need computer parts that u don&#39;t want or don&#39;t need. y am i not getting through to u?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@5 September 2003 - 02:51
    i&#39;m 14 dude. i might soon, but that&#39;s not 4 a while. look i don&#39;t need money, i just need computer parts that u don&#39;t want or don&#39;t need. y am i not getting through to u?
    you are getting through to me
    frankly, i just don&#39;t see why people would want to give you computer parts they may themselves have use for

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power
    I don&#39;t need money....&nbsp; I just need high end, expensive computer parts
    Right......

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Poster
    Wow&#33; I can get an 80mm case fan (brand new) for &#036;4.95 Canadien dollars.

If you need a fan, go cut someones lawn or sweep their driveway or something.

Do you know how much trouble you can cause yourself asking for someone online to send something to your address at 14 years old? Have you talked this over with your parents?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by Somebody1234@5 September 2003 - 03:18
    Do you know how much trouble you can cause yourself asking for someone online to send something to your address at 14 years old? Have you talked this over with your parents?

i never even thought of this...

if you still want packages delivered to your home address, carry on, but it&#39;s a bit of a risk...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast