Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What.cd - Does it match OiNK?

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    OiNk was One and Only...But these are different time, The Pig is history now. We gotta live with what we have, and so far both trackers seem a healthy candidate to become "The One" someday.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    oink was not just mp3's alone . it was the best appz tracker too

what has a long way to go before it achieves that status

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Not yet...
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    How hard is it to seed on what? I'm a member of libble and I think its pretty tough. There is usually 10 or less seeders and 0-1 leechers per torrent. Uploading my own stuff is the only way I get any decent seeding action.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Pirate BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Does it match?
    What do mean by this?
    I can tell you the What.cd is a great site, with great content, with awesome speeds and above 200.000 torrents.
    The first rule of fight club is, you don’t talk about fight club

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I never really appreciated OiNk, but that's more to do with me not being much of a music man, I prefer to watch a movie than listen to music. So OiNk never really excited me, what.cd does. They are community focused, not just focused within their own site, but the bit torrent community at large. Their openness with their source code, vision and direction is refreshing and exciting. So what.cd gets my vote, hands down!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    well, in terms of shitty over controlling power hungry nazi heavy handed staff what.cd is on par with OiNK, waffles staff are decent tho

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I don't think it's up to OiNK's status yet. It's a great site though, and it keeps getting better. What will make it one of the best music sites around is if they implement a bonus system(since it can be a little tough to seed at times).

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    oink had a buzz surrounding it, that transcended beyond the filesharing community. I saw people on non-filesharing boards constantly giving out and requesting oink invites. I don't see that happening for what or waffles.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by dafunks View Post
    I never really appreciated OiNk, but that's more to do with me not being much of a music man, I prefer to watch a movie than listen to music. So OiNk never really excited me, what.cd does. They are community focused, not just focused within their own site, but the bit torrent community at large. Their openness with their source code, vision and direction is refreshing and exciting. So what.cd gets my vote, hands down!

I take it you were banned from both?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast