Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hoi Skizo, State Your Case.

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wizzles View Post
    They have regaurds for privacy btw....
    They hide information about alot of known scum, cheaters, reviewers (They try to at least),....
    Just not yours....
    If reports are made and an infringement can be proved then the bt staff will take action.

But you're right, I don't go into the bt section much, it doesn't really interest me

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Barbs is in the clear. How, very, very convenient.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wizzles View Post
    They have regaurds for privacy btw....
    They hide information about alot of known scum, cheaters, reviewers (They try to at least),....
    Just not yours....
    If reports are made and an infringement can be proved then the bt staff will take action.

But you're right, I don't go into the bt section much, it doesn't really interest me
    LMAO......
    NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!
    They infringe stuff themselves...
    (AKA skizos profile photos that got removed.)

I requested their removal within 24 hrs....
    Reality laughed at me telling me they were staying there and he had no intention of deleting them basically....
    Guess who got the last laugh... they were removed over Realitys head even....

Point being they know I dont play around so dunno why they try and play hardball with me..... they should just face the fact and move on and delete the stuff when I request it the first time.
    Point2 being they dont really give 2 shits about what we request and report. They do what they want when they want.... (Or so they try.)

P.S. Detale.... feel free to message me on msn.... you keep telling me to message you... I have no issue messaging you im assuming you have me on block due to the fact I have you set to alert when you sign on and no alert has popped up in 3 or so weeks. I have honestly not seen you online on my list in well over 6 months. Maybe delete me from your list and re-add me. I honestly have no issue messaging you were it possible. Ask Kflint and Reality.... I have been messaging them alot the last 3 weeks..... I would have no real reason not to message you the same were it possible.
    You saying im a pussy for not messaging you is quite funny... since you obviously can see me online since msn is on for weeks at a time. Its easeir for you to message me than for me to message you honestly, since I doubt your on msn as much as me, and you obviously have me on your list as well. So knock off with the pussy calling k kitty?
    Last edited by Mr.Wizzles; 09-18-2008 at 05:01 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    ffs, why hasn't anybody posted the internets is serious business picture yet?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    they sure shares ip'S between sites, more like personal favours. privacy my ass . can bt mods still view ips ?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    they sure shares ip'S between sites, more like personal favours. privacy my ass . can bt mods still view ips ?
    No. BT mods definitely can't even do that, because they're forever asking us full mods to check IPs for them

I can't speak for the others, but I never give out IP addresses to anyone either, not even BT mods.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    thats both good to know and yet disturbing to hear.. Oo

i don't see why anyone should have the right to read others pms in first place.. but, this statement basically says the big cheese(es) have that privilege ..... that should tell everyone right there that there is no reguards for privacy of any kind here at FST..
    I was under the impression you were some kind of staff member on a private tracker

Every admin (with the right 'mod') can read his/her's members PM's. People who run a board or a tracker and claim they don't know that is/was possible are just hypocrits!!!
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    can bt mods still view ips ?
    Why don't you become a staff member on some kind of site/tracker/forum and invest something (time/effort/money), you'll know right away what you can see and what you can't ... when will people learn to reply when they have something usefull to contribute
    Last edited by Disme; 09-18-2008 at 04:06 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    thats both good to know and yet disturbing to hear.. Oo

i don't see why anyone should have the right to read others pms in first place.. but, this statement basically says the big cheese(es) have that privilege ..... that should tell everyone right there that there is no reguards for privacy of any kind here at FST..
    I was under the impression you were some kind of staff member on a private tracker

Every admin (with the right 'mod') can read his/her's members PM's. People who run a board or a tracker and claim they don't know that is/was possible are just hypocrits!!!
    You are correct sir.... Basically anyone with Database rights on a site like this or most torrent sites for that matter could read users pms.... However, most people believe in users privacy. It really depends on whos running the ship and how they feel about users privacy.

Me personally I believe in users privacy despite the fact you see my notices and nfos containing information..... however, that information is acceptable in my eyes to post since many times its in responce to users posting private information so it falls back to an eye for eye.
    If they are willing to post private information about me or any users on my site... they can assume they are going to get the same favor returned about themselves in the long run.

When skizo feels he has gained an extra inch on his epenis due to the fact he got pics of my site posted... I come by to snip him down to size and return the favor of laughing when the pics are again removed.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Mr. Wizzles,

I started this thread in the lounge cos I tend not to post anywhere else. No aggression intended. The lounge has it's moments of harshness and it's moments of niceness much like anywhere else. I started the thread here cos it is against my religion to post in the bittorrent section. It's hiving with cunts. Sorry cunts.

I posted this thread purely for my own entertainment and to satisfy my curiosity. You blokes have not disappointed on both counts.

Quality.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast