Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Norbits Hackers Threaten to Release User Info

This thread is bullshit (not having a go at thread starter). The scene are responsible for releasing their files onto BT. Simple really. I say remove scene tag on NFO that would give them even more to shout about. It is just plain bloody stupid attacking a p2p site. They cannot stop p2p it will go on and on forever.
    Life in the fast lane usenet freak

2. News (Archive)   -   #22
    The scene will never be able to take down P2P. If one site goes down another will come up. Its absolutely pointless and its a big waste of time.

!! P2P 4 EVER !!

3. News (Archive)   -   #23
    Ok, i take what i wrote back.So, what's the truth?Were they hacked or DDoSed?
    Last edited by stacker; 09-23-2008 at 12:40 PM.

4. News (Archive)   -   #24
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    The scene complaining about us taking their material? Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?

Irony anyone?

Regardless of anyone's position, be it scene, p2p, companies, production studios, etc.., there will always be change. If no one can compensate for this inevitable situation, then they will falter. Just as the music industry needs to find a new way, if they want to stay "ahead of the game, so will the scene if they don't want p2p groups "stealing" from them.

Go ninja.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123