Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What u wish about trackers

2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    I wish people would say thanks for torrents more often.
    +1 ...no one knows how to say thanx

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    I wish I wasn't a member of so many. I wish more people would donate to worthy trackers. I wish people would say thanks for torrents more often. I wish people wouldn't just idle in IRC. I wish I would have never used a seedbox.
    This. Especially the part about donations.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Maybe not so much about trackers, but I wish the scene check their releases before putting them out. Sick and tired of downloading a movie or a series, and then it gets nuked.

Also, I wish people say thanks more often.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xGeNeSisx View Post
    Another thing, FTN isn't that great. It may be hard to get into but the pre times and speed suck.
    alot of idiots think no-ratio is a good thing.....I don't think ftn even compares to sct really...there is no point in joining...
    Yea for real, i mean look at this shit.. Can it get any slower? And wtf is up with all that new content they're uploading?

(04:09 (+Tracer) #1 FTN in TV/XVID: -> Prison.Break.S04E05.HDTV.XviD-NoTV (Uploaded 31 secs after pre)
    (04:09:29) (+Tracer) #2 SCC in TV/XVID: -> Prison.Break.S04E05.HDTV.XviD-NoTV (Uploaded 32 secs after pre) - (Winner: FTN 1 sec ago)
    (04:09:37) (+Tracer) #3 ScT in TV/XVID: -> Prison.Break.S04E05.HDTV.XviD-NoTV (Uploaded 41 secs after pre) - (Winner: FTN 10 secs ago)

Personally I wish people would realize FTN isn't trying to be an elitist tracker and stop trying to compare it to the others.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

alot of idiots think no-ratio is a good thing.....I don't think ftn even compares to sct really...there is no point in joining...
    Yea for real, i mean look at this shit.. Can it get any slower? And wtf is up with all that new content they're uploading?

(04:09 (+Tracer) #1 FTN in TV/XVID: -> Prison.Break.S04E05.HDTV.XviD-NoTV (Uploaded 31 secs after pre)
    (04:09:29) (+Tracer) #2 SCC in TV/XVID: -> Prison.Break.S04E05.HDTV.XviD-NoTV (Uploaded 32 secs after pre) - (Winner: FTN 1 sec ago)
    (04:09:37) (+Tracer) #3 ScT in TV/XVID: -> Prison.Break.S04E05.HDTV.XviD-NoTV (Uploaded 41 secs after pre) - (Winner: FTN 10 secs ago)

Personally I wish people would realize FTN isn't trying to be an elitist tracker and stop trying to compare it to the others.
    Give us the honour to have an experience of it
    Im kay

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by xGeNeSisx View Post
    Another thing, FTN isn't that great. It may be hard to get into but the pre times and speed suck.
    It's extremely shallow of you to even throw away a comment like this, the people who actually put the effort into these trackers need moronic comments like this like you need explosive diahorrea (and the effect is roughly the same). Also it is interesting that a relatively new user like 'users' should have such an opinion but then from the style he is a previously banned member from both FST and FtN, so no need to guess where the sour grapes are coming from

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

It's extremely shallow of you to even throw away a comment like this, the people who actually put the effort into these trackers need moronic comments like this like you need explosive diahorrea (and the effect is roughly the same). Also it is interesting that a relatively new user like 'users' should have such an opinion but then from the style he is a previously banned member from both FST and FtN, so no need to guess where the sour grapes are coming from
    so you disagree with others that no-ratio is not a good thing?.

I have more rep than you bud....probably more trackers...
    Last edited by users; 09-25-2008 at 06:14 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Op, you should simply rephrase your opening statement to say that you simply wish that FTN was easier to get into. The reason FTN is so hard to get into, is that they don't want any Harry, Dick, or Tom that don't know about seeding to join there. They believe that hey, if you can get into FTN, then you probably are qualified to be there.
    Last edited by Sanka113; 09-25-2008 at 06:43 AM.
    See ya in another life, brother.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4

You are one l33t dude.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

What´s for sure is that you have infinite stupidity.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast