Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ESiR - Best HD Release group?

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    This is great info since I just got into HD in a big way. I'll look out for their releases.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post

Dude, are you retarded?

are you retarded?, my post was completely accurate...jerk.

You are saying groups like CtrlHD and ESiR encode their releases to fit onto DVD5's and DVD9's thus lowering their bitrate. That is absolutely false. ESiR and CtrlHD go COMPLETELY against that moral. They care about quality not speed. Thats why they release movies in which ever size they think is appropriate. Scene groups on the other hand, compress their releases to fit onto DVD5's and DVD9's and because they want to get their releases out the fastest...jerk.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Villain's Avatar Web Designer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I find also EuReKa one of the best HD release groups. Their releases are top-notch.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +3

are you retarded?, my post was completely accurate...jerk.

You are saying groups like CtrlHD and ESiR encode their releases to fit onto DVD5's and DVD9's thus lowering their bitrate. That is absolutely false. ESiR and CtrlHD go COMPLETELY against that moral. They care about quality not speed. Thats why they release movies in which ever size they think is appropriate. Scene groups on the other hand, compress their releases to fit onto DVD5's and DVD9's and because they want to get their releases out the fastest...jerk.
    are you kidding?.they are both very much about dvd sizes, why would you say they aren't?.

dude, are you even member of hdbits?.

see for yourself......on hdbits there is exactly 11 esir 1080p movies larger than 9gb out of 64 releases.

http://img26.picoodle.com/data/img26...dm_b1d6acb.png

For ctrlhd it is 83 out of 239 larger than 9gb.....

http://img34.picoodle.com/data/img34...dm_5184d22.png

Last edited by users; 09-22-2008 at 04:27 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!

are you kidding?.they are both very much about dvd sizes, why would you say they aren't?.

dude, are you even member of hdbits?.

see for yourself......on hdbits there is exactly 11 esir 1080p movies larger than 9gb out of 64 releases.

http://img26.picoodle.com/data/img26...dm_b1d6acb.png

For ctrlhd it is 83 out of 239 larger than 9gb.....

http://img34.picoodle.com/data/img34...dm_5184d22.png

Yes, I am a member of HDBits. The fact that SOME of their releases fit onto DVD9's and DVD5's has nothing to do with it, they encode to any size they seem appropriate. Some movies just don't need a really high bitrate (ie. 27 dresses @ 720p :: ~4.4GB) compared to some that do need a really high one (ie. transformers @ 720p :: ~8GB). Ask in the HDBits forums.Also, Take in count that animated movies need a very small bitrate.

Get your shit straight before you call people jerks. Its a known fact that CtrlHD and ESiR dont try and squeeze all of their releases onto DVD9's or 5's.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    A malis vituperari laus est.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ctrlhd releases also many 40gb+ sources (the one I suppose eureka uses for their "own" encodes LOL)

if you problem is the oversize: download the sources

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    ESIR and CtrlHD are the best period
    +1 Both are great groups and I believe that they are the best two!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Member BT Rep: +3
    CHD is the best blu-ray rip group

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    So you are a HDbits user then? If so why in this thread are you asking for HDbits? https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...lvl-6-314053/? Quote: Have lvl 6 tracker, looking for bmtv, hdbits or sct invites.......
    Last edited by bugs.bunny; 09-22-2008 at 10:11 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast