Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ESiR - Best HD Release group?

andertzy's Avatar Scene lover BT Rep: +4
    I was wondering about this, everywhere I look all I see is ESiR releases and people seem to like them a lot. What do you think?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    TidusBlade's Avatar Watermelon Knight BT Rep: +3
    Yeah, they release tons of top quality releases, they're defenitly on top with CtrlHD
    I've never been dissapointed with any ESiR encode, they all looked amazing and played well =]

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    ESIR and CtrlHD are the best period
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    They are actually not that great groups, because alot of times they compress films to dvd5/dvd9 even when they obviously need the bitrate, and alot of times scene releases are better because of that....

so if dvd sizes, and not quality is important to you, I guess they are good...
    Last edited by users; 09-21-2008 at 11:08 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    They are actually not that great groups, because alot of times they compress films to dvd5/dvd9 even when they obviously need the bitrate, and alot of times scene releases are better because of that....

or completely reverse

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post

or completely reverse
    huh?.
    Last edited by users; 09-22-2008 at 03:38 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    esir and ctrlhd are the best period
    +1

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Eureka has the highest quality 1080p releases with no file size limit. Esir and CtrlHD are great groups and I use them for some films that I dont think need to be over sized like some of the eureka releases are and also if you like 720p then there is no other groups that can compare.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!

Dude, are you retarded?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post

Dude, are you retarded?

are you retarded?, my post was completely accurate...jerk.
    Last edited by users; 09-22-2008 at 03:52 AM.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast