Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IRC Download scripts ??

Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    if you don't know already.

RSS is automatic as well...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    yes and i want to get rid of the delay .. ppl are already seeding with their freaking seedbox before its even listed on the site

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    There's a sample posted on ScT's forums.

It's not all that easy to modify for other sites, particularly those that require cookie authentication like hdbits. If you're on ScT, PM me here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    yes and i want to get rid of the delay .. ppl are already seeding with their freaking seedbox before its even listed on the site
    if 5 minutes does matter for you then you have such a bad connection that these 5 minutes won't help you. hdbits is fast but a lot slower than sct in general and to have a good ratio there without worrying about these 5 minutes is crazy easy. but if you'll find couple of days to make a working script for hdbits, plz share it, ppl will be grateful

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i will try and build one to the best of muy potensial .. working in one of the top most software company would work to my advantage if i cud just find ppl who r gud with scripts .. I wish it was dotnet or java .. i wud have maxxed it then ..
    As for the connection even if u r downloading a 700mb/1gb 720p episode on a seedbox with 4mbps it wud take that much time only ..
    Last edited by apextwin146; 09-25-2008 at 08:28 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    i will try and build one to the best of muy potensial .. working in one of the top most software company would work to my advantage if i cud just find ppl who r gud with scripts .. I wish it was dotnet or java .. i wud have maxxed it then ..
    As for the connection even if u r downloading a 700mb/1gb 720p episode on a seedbox with 4mbps it wud take that much time only ..
    yeah, but if you'll happen to let's say partial seed some blu-ray (they're all halfleech at least), you won't have to worry about several next 1gb episodes ..not mentioning that only bonuses can get you about 20gb/month which can be quite useful if the connection is relatively slow

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    yeah, but if you'll happen to let's say partial seed some blu-ray (they're all halfleech at least), you won't have to worry about several next 1gb episodes ..not mentioning that only bonuses can get you about 20gb/month which can be quite useful if the connection is relatively slow
    Granted but there is no harm is making/searching a script right?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    if other sites have better pre-times than hdbits, isn't rss or whatever 100 percent pointless.....
    Last edited by users; 09-25-2008 at 10:09 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    Granted but there is no harm is making/searching a script right?
    of course, to make a good script would be a very useful thing to do
    Last edited by kukushka; 09-25-2008 at 10:13 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30

Unsure

Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    if other sites have better pre-times than hdbits, isn't rss or whatever 100 percent pointless.....
    looks like you put a lot of thought into that .. Now dont be shy and tell me your IQ ..
    Suppose ,If sites like gft get a particular episode earlier and u download it, then through the HDbits RSS when u get the same episode wont u be a seeder on it already?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast