View Poll Results: should we sweep this shit under somebody elses rug?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes (last i checked it wasnt blackcats-gamestalk.com)

5 29.41%
  • yes (i dont give a flying fuck about peoples login problems)

12 70.59%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: blackcats subforum

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    we should have a subforum for all of the whining, crying, bitching, moaning, pants-peeing, and homo erotic threads regarding this new apeshit system blackcats has implemented

half of the fucking page is bcg threads
    to many threads then you go and make another one, very sensible.

and how do you know its an ape shit system you got banned months ago.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    we should have a subforum for all of the whining, crying, bitching, moaning, pants-peeing, and homo erotic threads regarding this new apeshit system blackcats has implemented

half of the fucking page is bcg threads
    to many threads then you go and make another one, very sensible.

and how do you know its an ape shit system you got banned months ago.
    how the hell can you say it's NOT an apeshit system? Just look at all of the fucking topics polluting the front page (including this one i suppose).

apparently something went wrong

dont be dense

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Nothing went wrong.

people just didnt read, like you actually, hence why you got banned.

its not the system thats dense, its most of the bittards that are dense.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Nothing went wrong.

people just didnt read, like you actually, hence why you got banned.

its not the system thats dense, its most of the bittards that are dense.
    once again...1,000,000 threads about the same shit cant be wrong

ape
    shit
    supreme

just admit that the crush is mutual

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    you mean 2 new threads that danio and VIP made, the other threads were already here.

So if they make new threads when they could have just added to existing threads, how is the whole thing apeshit, surely those 2 are just bittards for making new threads about it?

honestly its pissing me off more than anyone, but if they cant visit the site, or read whats going on, and then come here, and cant even see a similar thread about their problem and use that instead of making a new thread, then whos fault is that, its certainly not mine, nor the systems.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    you mean 2 new threads that danio and VIP made, the other threads were already here.

So if they make new threads when they could have just added to existing threads, how is the whole thing apeshit, surely those 2 are just bittards for making new threads about it?

honestly its pissing me off more than anyone, but if they cant visit the site, or read whats going on, and then come here, and cant even see a similar thread about their problem and use that instead of making a new thread, then whos fault is that, its certainly not mine, nor the systems.
    aww hun you sound like you could use a backrub or a blo.....

i do remember commenting on the potential apeshitness of this system a month ago when you first announced it. it's a shame that some mod deleted the post :/

lets do lunch

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    well i know 2 other trackers, there are probably a lot more out there, that have similar systems, and i dont hear those getting blasted for having them.

its only us, we always seem to get the bittards that all they do is bloody complain, even when what we put in place is there to help the fuckers.

and is it any wonder i get pissed off.
    Last edited by stoi; 10-02-2008 at 09:42 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I don't think anything is wrong with the system. It's the people, obviously. They're too stupid or simply didn't care enough to read the announcements. After a long time of warning about this, the day finally came. Now they're shit out of luck.

The real problem here is FST slowly becoming the medium for these shit-out-of-luck people to experience and share their five stages of grief. These threads should be consolidated into one that posters in this forum can overlook, or stop existing period. BCG has an IRC with a public support channel if I'm not mistaken, people should go there, not here.

they didn't built Rome in one day

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I agree but thats up to the mods of here to sort out, I cant do sod all about it.

delete the whole bloody lot for me.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I agree but thats up to the mods of here to sort out, I cant do sod all about it.

delete the whole bloody lot for me.
    more importantly....

which did you vote for?

be honest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast