Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My RevTT account has been disabled not sure why

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    It's funny how these threads are beginning to answer themselves nowadays.

"Help my account has been disabled and I have no idea why!!! I moved from India to Estonia, changed my email from [email protected] to [email protected] and changed my password to my favorite Estonian food! Any help is appreciated!!"

All jokes aside, just go to the IRC, there's probably two different huge lists of tracker IRC servers on this forum. Try searching for one.
    well i was planning to move to estonia from india but now u have scared me

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    nope, this one is different. he is a experienced bt user
    funniest thing I have read all day.

slow day I know, but still.
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    It's funny how these threads are beginning to answer themselves nowadays.

"Help my account has been disabled and I have no idea why!!! I moved from India to Estonia, changed my email from [email protected] to [email protected] and changed my password to my favorite Estonian food! Any help is appreciated!!"

All jokes aside, just go to the IRC, there's probably two different huge lists of tracker IRC servers on this forum. Try searching for one.
    cool!
    ..btw, OP seems to travel between Ghana and Croatia looking at his flag and userbar. sometimes even good users gets stuck (i'm not pointing at OP, but yesterday i helped a guy who happen to be a member of the small forum where you are known under the other nick )) when it comes to looking for irc... and the fact that staff here does not update information, for example for what.cd, doesn't help at all
    I'm a university student so I think they might have disabled it thinking it was traded as I logged in at home and then about a week later I logged in at university. Although as time goes on I'm looking into RS more often these days anyway.

Oh well much more to life than illegal downloads.

Public schoolgirls!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Server: irc.revolutiontt.net
    Port: 6667
    Channel(s): #help, #RevolutionTT

You need an invite code to join their main channel though.
    Thank you for that. Turned out it was because I forgot to park my account.

Not sure on all the hostility. I don't spend every hour of my life using this technology.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    because probably your dumb and they are smarter

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by vanvan View Post
    maybe we need another sub forum between Bittorrent Trades & Seedbox Discussion called "Bittorrent Account Disabled" and list all the tracker`s irc channel
    lol that's so crazy it might just work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12