Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Req] ITS invite

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    bassam12's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    first i have sct and dont want tt as i dont love trance i want this acc for my personal usage i will never trade again
    Only God Can Judge Me

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by bassam12 View Post
    first i have sct and dont want tt as i dont love trance i want this acc for my personal usage i will never trade again
    that's what all traders say when it's too late.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I am %100 sure you wont trade its l0l
    i didnt meat sct or tt ...I just wanna say its is good stone for trade sct is tt is great tracker one hard to get in !!!
    and i didnt see any other tracker req on your post history... like scl,ptn,ftn,ifi, now %1000 sure you need it for personal usage!!!
    edit
    I am gonna love Polarbear
    Last edited by RedRansom; 10-10-2008 at 06:00 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    bassam12's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    this is my first req ever
    i said my all i will never trade again if u want to believe it is ok if not it's up to u
    Only God Can Judge Me

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    just do it with deeds bro... not words... thats all you can do in the situation you are in... be patient and active and good things will come your way.. i am telling you bc i know..

and polar that post prob doesnt belng in the requst section but i was just giving my opinion of what the discussion was and sharing my experience with bassam12 and anyone else who wanted to read it...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Don't just SAY that you won't trade ever again; SHOW that you won't ever trade again. You know, "walk the talk", or how ever that saying goes >.>
    Last edited by respawn40; 10-11-2008 at 02:07 AM.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    this is my first req ever
    i said my all i will never trade again if u want to believe it is ok if not it's up to u
    I couldn't give a fuck personally if you trade again or not as in the long run you will only fuck up and be back to square 1 with most trackers. Yes there is no rule here on FST on trading and as I said go ahead if you like but there is many tracker staff here scoping out the boards and "when" they see you, you won't be signin up at their tracker believe me.

This is the net and I rarely take anybody's advice but from me to you, I'd knock the trading on the head and be a bit more active here at FST( or even better the trackers you are at at present) and see how it goes in the future. Torrenting is gonig no-where and you'll get what you want in the end.
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    lol yeah benchez aka the bear used to be a wild old trader and mixed it with the best of em back in the day but he's a good boy now.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Spammerbot...LIVE!
    guys been busted Big Time..
    I continue to think.... Therefore I still am....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast