Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Best Moive Tracker.

DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It's hard to say what's the best movie tracker because it depends on what you're looking for and what you're talking about.

I get most of my current/recent movies from general and 0-day sites like TL, RevTT and IPTorrents. They also have some older movies and movie packs (which may be freeleech depending on the tracker). As for more specialized movie sites:

Goem, TehConnection (TC) and SceneMovies (SM) are all great sites for a wide variety of movies you may not be able to find on the 0-day sites. I think Goem has the most movies. TC and SM are each younger than Goem, but each has a pretty good selection and number of members. Also, SM is Gazelle-based and TC is supposedly migrating to Gazelle pretty soon, for what that's worth.

Karagarga is the best site for non-mainstream, foreign, classic, independent, art house, etc. Cinemageddon is a great site for new and classic B-movies, cheesy movies, exploitation flicks, gore, etc. The Horror Charnel is the place for horror, thrillers, slasher flicks, gore, etc.

x264 and SDBits are both great places to find movies in higher quality than Xvid without the large file sizes of HD and DVD content.

If you want your movies in HD, HDBits.org is considered the best in that area. As for full DVDs, TheDVDClub and Cinematik are the two best that I have heard of.

OK, that should do it!
    Last edited by DarkLured; 11-08-2008 at 03:26 AM. Reason: more sites added

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    It's hard to say what's the best movie tracker because it depends on what you're looking for and what you're talking about.

I get most of my current/recent movies from general and 0-day sites like TL, RevTT and IPTorrents. They also have some older movies and movie packs (which may be freeleech depending on the tracker). As for more specialized movie sites:

Goem, TehConnection (TC) and SceneMovies (SM) are all great sites for a wide variety of movies you may not be able to find on the 0-day sites. I think Goem has the most movies. TC and SM are each younger than Goem, but each has a pretty good selection and number of members. Also, SM is Gazelle-based and TC is supposedly migrating to Gazelle pretty soon, for what that's worth.

Karagarga is the best site for non-mainstream, foreign, classic, independent, art house, etc. Cinemageddon is a great site for new and classic B-movies, cheesy movies, exploitation flicks, gore, etc. The Horror Charnel is the place for horror, thrillers, slasher flicks, gore, etc.

x264 and SDBits are both great places to find movies in higher quality than Xvid without the large file sizes of HD and DVD content.

If you want your movies in HD, HDBits.org is considered the best in that area. As for full DVDs, TheDVDClub and Cinematik are the two best that I have heard of.

OK, that should do it!
    i was thinking of posting smt else but what you said really covered it all. good job mate.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Dretskol's Avatar Teh scammer BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by helpme View Post
    PTN is good tracker
    Haha! Not even average

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345