Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request HDcorea

boloni's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    No , it is not difficult to connect to HD-COREA . Yes , it's different than other sites but for sure not difficult .

In order to invite someone to HD-COREA you should :
    1.Be an Elite User at least ( there are about 300 Elite Users at HD-COREA ) .
    2.Contribute essntially to the site
    3.Have enough points to earn an invite
    4.Have Admins approval on it .

Why HDCOREA is so requested here and at other forums ? Because thei amount of torrents ( more than HDBITS) , because the quality of the torrents and the speed ( yes there are many users with seedboxes ) and probably because its low number of users ( comunity of 3500 users - that's all ).

HDCOREA is not listed yet on the levels list , but it worth in my opinion to be at least lvl 8 with a 10 mark for its content .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    LaTTe's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    boloni, It's difficult, Even if you're Korean, or not.

Seedbox? no. Korean members just use their own 100Mbps Line.

Seedbox don't need to most Korean people :-)
    (yah, there are also xDSL users. they may need but it's low % + don't use seedbox)

And HDCorea have not more contents than HDBits. :-)

(atm HDCorea 13,576 ,HDBits 14,850 contents but considering number of users, HDCorea just 3,500 users.. isn't it amazing?)

HDBits have all around content, but HDCorea have HDBits's content+ some asia(eg. Japan) + mostly Korea HD broadcast.

but there are good uploaders and AWESOME encoders.

I cannot see other release any more. :-)

HDCOREA is not listed yet on the levels list , but it worth in my opinion to be at least lvl 8 with a 10 mark for its content .
    AGREE!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    boloni's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    LaTTe bro ,
    HDCOREA has at this momment 15,628 torrents listed . Look at the Index page .
    HDBITS has at this momment 15,617 torrents . Lokk at theit index ( statistics) page too .
    It means to me that HDCOREA has more torrents than HDBITS .
    Regarding the seedbox issue , you're right , the Korean users don't need any seedbox because their fast connections .

But considering the number of users of the both communities , we can clarly understand why HDCOREA is so wanted .
    This is exactely the sime issue with E*** - why it is so wanted and hard to get versus sites like BTMUSIC .

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    LaTTe's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by boloni View Post
    LaTTe bro ,
    HDCOREA has at this momment 15,628 torrents listed . Look at the Index page .
    HDBITS has at this momment 15,617 torrents . Lokk at theit index ( statistics) page too .
    It means to me that HDCOREA has more torrents than HDBITS .
    Regarding the seedbox issue , you're right , the Korean users don't need any seedbox because their fast connections .

But considering the number of users of the both communities , we can clarly understand why HDCOREA is so wanted .
    This is exactely the sime issue with E*** - why it is so wanted and hard to get versus sites like BTMUSIC .
    Oh. You're right. I said active torrent
    Last edited by LaTTe; 10-20-2008 at 02:39 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    if you're not Korean, you might use seedbox.
    as for the connection,
    the site is different to other site that uses fake pages, etc..
    and I agree with both LaTTe & boloni.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12