Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: You Favorite Childhood Cartoons?

I remember gobots, I still have an audio tape somewhere, the theme music was cool

2. Movies & TV   -   #152
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    yep

3. Movies & TV   -   #153
    This one is really gonna show my age.Sinbad the sailer with his sidekick, salty the talking parrot and sinbads magic belt,everytime he tightened it he got really strong . Not really a great cartoon but I was really into belts for a while!
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;unsafe at any speed&#33;&quot;</span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #154
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Captain Harlock, anyone?

5. Movies & TV   -   #155
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Banana Man
    Super Ted
    Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Power Rangers
    Beetleborgs
    Captain Planet

6. Movies & TV   -   #156
    Poster
    Anyone remember &#39;Battle of the Planets&#39;? Was the baddie a woman or a transvestite?
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Barton Athlon XP2500, 512Mb DDR RAM, Creative Blaster 5 fx5950 Ultra, Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum, Win XP</span></span>

7. Movies & TV   -   #157
    i watch battle of the planets. it hard to tell what the baddie was

8. Movies & TV   -   #158
    Poster
    I can vaguely remember a show from when I was a kid called (I think) Terrorhawks. It wasn&#39;t a cartoon, I think it was a Jerry Anderson Production. I just remember these little sphere robots and cube ones aswell. On the end credits they would play noughts and crosses&#33; Oh and I think there was some fucked up deformed brother and sister in it aswell... they used to scare me&#33;
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Barton Athlon XP2500, 512Mb DDR RAM, Creative Blaster 5 fx5950 Ultra, Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum, Win XP</span></span>

9. Movies & TV   -   #159
    Dont know if this is already posted but suprnova has the complete series of cities of gold if anyone wants it.

i loved it back in the day.

anime section.... in the misc list

[edit] downloading it now... i&#39;ll post it once its done.

10. Movies & TV   -   #160
    i watched one called STAR FLEET, i not know if any of you heard of it, but that was like a puppet kind of show. I always watched it, and still remember the tune for it. I just wish i could find somewhere i could get the episodes of it

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast