Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Giveaway Game! Very nice tracker up for grabs..

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hdb number is 29

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Dahg's Avatar King of the BBQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Using hard to get trackers as a means to attract more attention to your TL-GA, is rather short-sighted and doesn't make a very good impression. I always stay far away from people who want as many attention as possible for their GA's ... there's always an ulterior motive involved

you could say the same about the normal GA's. theres always an ulterior motive....... BT rep

it takes alot to make an impression if your making a case for the giver to get into a higher level site.. whos gonna remember each one of these? GA's fly by like girls. theres always another one, and they dont stop coming.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahg View Post
    Using hard to get trackers as a means to attract more attention to your TL-GA, is rather short-sighted and doesn't make a very good impression. I always stay far away from people who want as many attention as possible for their GA's ... there's always an ulterior motive involved

you could say the same about the normal GA's. theres always an ulterior motive....... BT rep

it takes alot to make an impression if your making a case for the giver to get into a higher level site.. whos gonna remember each one of these? GA's fly by like girls. theres always another one, and they dont stop coming.
    That's where you're wrong ... I have no BT-rep ... in fact I don't show it ... and still I got the trackers some people with 100+ BT-rep are making requests for and don't get ...

I don't do invite GA's in public ... I did some ... 3 to be honest ... 1 for an open signup tracker ... and two for the easiest to get into ... it didn't take me very long to realise that wasn't the way to go ...

I just hope more people come to realise that ... but they don't ... because they look at the level and they think they will get into all these trackers by making shitty requests instead of being part of a community whatsoever, and making friends.

Every effort they have to make is to hard ... and they think it will come to them without any effort ... well ... that won't happen ...
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I appreciate your nice comments towards me, but your wrong. In fact, the only reason that I made this a little game was to give more people a chance to win a good invite. You talk about tracker levels, which do not mean a damn thing to me or other good members who actually use their invites.

The only motive I have is to give a little back to people that have given to me. Yes, the "game" might have lured extra people in, but it also gave me a chance to pick a random person. I did not pick through and criticize individual posters on their stats/history/post count.

Some regular guy, who's not a sh%$ talker or a post whore spamming invite threads, won a good invite. And thats what this giveaway was all about.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kelfa View Post
    I appreciate your nice comments towards me
    Don't take it personal ... maybe you had no other motives than organising a nice GA-game, but I've seen these giant GA's by people who really only want to attract the attention of people that can give them invites ... sweetiepie aka akeesson aka lindsay** was one of those f.e.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by kelfa View Post
    I appreciate your nice comments towards me
    Don't take it personal ... maybe you had no other motives than organising a nice GA-game, but I've seen these giant GA's by people who really only want to attract the attention of people that can give them invites ... sweetiepie aka akeesson aka lindsay** was one of those f.e.
    Yep that cocksu88cker fa88it sweetiepie was acting like a little whore. Lying about giving out invites and what not. They should have banned him and his alt accounmts

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    No offense taken, just a misunderstanding. Next time I'll just give them out in private. I don't like to give out valueable trackers in public either, thats why I gave away the TL. Its a great 1st tracker for a lot of people. The others that I mentioned will be given away more privately and with more restrictions.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    No man do what ever pleases you. If this is the way you want it then be it just make sure you dont use no scaming tactics like Sweetie pie and Lindsey

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +1

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    PPL THE GA IS OVER, A WINNER HAS ALREADY BEEN CHOSEN.
    THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-giv...81/postcount35

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345