Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I LOve You BCG

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    i don't love you bcg
    lol that must be because you're emotionally crippled. What's there not to love.. seriously
    whats there to love if i dont love games that much...seriously?

keep your dick in your pants before you cream all over stoi's keyboard

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

lol that must be because you're emotionally crippled. What's there not to love.. seriously

I have already done that with some of your PMs and posts on here

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    bcg its nice place for gamers with huge variety of games, some of them you can't find in other trackers.
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 10-21-2008 at 09:43 AM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    It's not "their stuff" and aysomc is right. Taking it from somewhere else doesn't give them ownership(no matter how much they'd like to think so).
    in my statement i made no judgement as to whether ScT is right or wrong for doing what they do ... i was simply saying HOW IT IS . ... not how things should be or could be if we all lived in a kumbaya peace and love world...

if you move stuff from ScT to other sites you will eventually be caught and banned... if ya don't like it then don't use ScT and there will be no problem.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

I have already done that with some of your PMs and posts on here
    i simply speak the truth and say what i feel....what i feel is a bulge in your pants

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    i simply speak the truth and say what i feel....what i feel is a bulge in your pants
    to much love in here indeed
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 10-21-2008 at 10:54 AM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    It's not "their stuff" and aysomc is right. Taking it from somewhere else doesn't give them ownership(no matter how much they'd like to think so).
    in my statement i made no judgement as to whether ScT is right or wrong for doing what they do ... i was simply saying HOW IT IS . ... not how things should be or could be if we all lived in a kumbaya peace and love world...

if you move stuff from ScT to other sites you will eventually be caught and banned... if ya don't like it then don't use ScT and there will be no problem.
    If you had bothered to quote my entire post everyone could see that I pretty much said that.

Obviously ScT may enforce whatever rules they like but calling pirated material their intellectual property is just silly.
    I was just commenting on the hypocrisy of penalizing others for something they do themselves(and yes I appreciate the reasoning behind it and also the fact that ScT is far from alone in the practice).

Also just to clarify I never stated that you said ScT was right,I only said their given reason for the practice was indefensible.
    I'd just rather they say that they feel it's important to have unique content to set them apart from similar sites rather than falsely claiming ownership(unless they're paying licensing fees that I"m unaware of).

I really don't want to get into an argument . I don't see why there should be a problem making a valid point here .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-21-2008 at 12:10 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    wish i had never said anything now lol

It just pisses me off, we get a good post about us, lets face it, last 2-3 months most posts have been Fuck BCG (not just on here either, all over the place) for want of a better term.

and we get, but they were XXX hours behind XXXX tracker.

in all honesty I don`t give a flying fuck, and neither does the OP, as long as he thinks he got it quick and he maxed his connection out while downloading it, that`s all that bothers me.

luckee your starting to sound like kennyX, just dont go there, "Pre Times are Shit, Speed is slow on own torrents (not scene releases)"

tell me something I dont fucking know, and guess what, I dont really care.

/end rant

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Trippin''s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    BCG is awsome! I don't care about their pre-times. In fact with most releases I will see it on another tracker first, and from then on I will check BCG every few mins until its up there. I would rather sacrifice a few hours to be able to get it from my favourite games tracker than some shitty 0day.

Sure their pre-times could be faster, but c'mon guys it's not like they are a few days later than elsewhere, we are talking a case of a few hours...

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Aysomc is right, pay the Scene groups n download from thier FTP n upload 2 thier torrent site thts what sct does

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast