Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rapidshare Daily Download Limit For Premium Users

colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Glad I read this news!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Many are angry about them.. the limits are ridiculous.
    They have a legal fight here, perhaps there's a connection I don't know...

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Screw that. Who really downloads only 2.5gb a day?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    if they dont have daily limit for free users(non premium) i think you can download more than 2.5GB.I mean its better to be a free user
    Last edited by tnt; 10-31-2008 at 07:05 AM.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I just can't believe that. I was actually going to get a month account just to mess around with. But if I'm paying for it, I certainly want to be able to download more than a couple files worth each day. What a rip off.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Im on rapid share for a month and i have to say that the download lmit sucks and the speeds are very bad. 400KBps. I get around 3.7 easy on TL.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Did you try to download with many connections at once? Usually speeds up the process.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    It appears I have 60GB available to me for the day. I get credited 10 gigs a day too. So If I download 30 gigs today and don't download in 3 days, then I have 60GB again. I have never got a message saying I have exceeded my limit and just now I checked and I have 60 gigs and I probably downloaded closed to 10 gigs yesterday.

TrafficShare left: 60.00 GB Files:
    You are going to continue to be credited with 10 GB download traffic per day, until 02.07.2009. It is 242 days remaining.

50 Gigabytes for Free

October 23, 2008
    To give every premium user the chance to try out the new side of traffic share right away, we have granted everyone 50 gigabytes extra. Go and see yourself how easy it is to expand your download limit with TrafficShare. You can check out your account status by logging into your premium zone.
    Last edited by saulin; 11-02-2008 at 04:47 PM.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Im on rapid share for a month and i have to say that the download lmit sucks and the speeds are very bad. 400KBps. I get around 3.7 easy on TL.
    i call bullshit. i download about 4-8 links at the same time around 5mb/s each. 5mb/s X 8 = about 40mb/s speeds. somethings wrong on your end.

i paid for my RS account years ago.(.de) and havent had to pay since. so all you people complaining about the price then how bout u upload instead of leech.
    leechers pay either way. i earn about 2000 points a day easily. with only 300gb stored on my account.

Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    It appears I have 60GB available to me for the day. I get credited 10 gigs a day too. So If I download 30 gigs today and don't download in 3 days, then I have 60GB again. I have never got a message saying I have exceeded my limit and just now I checked and I have 60 gigs and I probably downloaded closed to 10 gigs yesterday.

TrafficShare left: 60.00 GB Files:
    You are going to continue to be credited with 10 GB download traffic per day, until 02.07.2009. It is 242 days remaining.

50 Gigabytes for Free

October 23, 2008
    To give every premium user the chance to try out the new side of traffic share right away, we have granted everyone 50 gigabytes extra. Go and see yourself how easy it is to expand your download limit with TrafficShare. You can check out your account status by logging into your premium zone.
    TrafficShare is different. TrafficShare is where u can make any of your links direct/non waiting for free users.
    Last edited by sickest; 11-02-2008 at 06:39 PM.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Actually you can use your trafficshare balance for download.

Traffic left: 9 192 MB (+55 GB)

When I click on the +55 GB it says (If requiered, The trafficshare balance will automatically be credited to the download quota)

Like I said. I have downloaded quiet a bit and never have I been bothered with download quota limits. However I don't just use Rapidshare as my main download source but yesterday I did about 10 gigs of magazines.

The OP said you only get 2.5 gigs a day which is not true. I seem to have at least 60 gigs available to me.
    Last edited by saulin; 11-02-2008 at 06:49 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast