Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking invite for BitmeTV

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ask nbo, he has 3 invites there, just check his request and his screenshot. talk to him.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    pm'ed him .. hope he answers

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i hope he does too

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    lol )
    "that was cool"

edit : and the answer is ? ....
    i need to go and i'm not gonna enter the site till tommorow (Timezone GMT+2)
    Last edited by DeNeDe17; 10-30-2008 at 05:26 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by DeNeDe17 View Post
    pm'ed him .. hope he answers
    glad i was of some assistance

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by DeNeDe17 View Post
    i give it away cuz at that time ...
    i wouldn't give shit on trackers
    i started to do something else
    now i've relised that i need trackers :|
    i think at tht time u have RS..
    but now as RS down there downloading limits...many PPl again tunrn back to trackers torrenting....
    lol
    best of luck...
    things which are RaRE ; dont give it to anyone until and unless u have its backup or other copy...[its my opinion]

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I like this thread for the humour...As mentioned an Epic Fail or...

DeNeDe17 = Fail...Anyway you look at it!

Straight up obvious you want for trading purposes...

Straight up obvious you get nicer and more desperate as the thread continues...

Straight up in the wrong section...

Dude, give up on this one.

The lack of an answer from nbo is your answer...

Delete this account. Start fresh. Make friends and you'll never have to trade again.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    no longer on it... BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Delete this account. Start fresh. Make friends and you'll never have to trade again.

is that your case?

best regards
    Last edited by internazionale 1908; 10-31-2008 at 04:21 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster
    I like this thread for the humour...As mentioned an Epic Fail or...

DeNeDe17 = Fail...Anyway you look at it!

Straight up obvious you want for trading purposes...

Straight up obvious you get nicer and more desperate as the thread continues...

Straight up in the wrong section...

Dude, give up on this one.

The lack of an answer from nbo is your answer...

nice suggestion

I think that what you should do, since people here already knew your history.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by internazionale 1908 View Post

is that your case?

best regards
    Not sure what your point or question is...Be more specific and I will respond.

Being that you are a trader yourself I can only assume you didn't agree.

Let me state some facts...Some you can verify and some you can't.

I am here to help people with advice and maybe an occasional invite. This isn't the safest of places to give an invite at so I am particular. I value and like the accounts I have and will not jeopardize them here unnecessarily. But as you can check I have offered a BitMeTV invite to someone in my TTi SH giveaway. I liked the few posts he had (he had asked for 1 of 2 TV trackers and not JUST BitMeTV). Part of the help I offer people they don't always ask for but I give it never-the-less...Such as give up trading and make friends.

I have never requested any tracker here. Because I have made friends in the BT community...I am a member at sites people "dream" to be in and am in a couple sites that people don't know about or think they are just a rumour.

I INVITED 3 FRIENDS to a "dream" site that starts with an F in the last month. They were invited because they are my friends AND they have never traded. I would not be at the sites I am at if I was a trader. And even better I have no worries of ever being banned from them. Traders don't have that luxury...

Your chances of being scammed or eventually banned are so high as a trader that I can't see why it is done by so many. Trading may get you into a site quicker but your account will never be secure in reality. You get more satisfaction making friends and knowing that they "trust" you.

I am simply trying to clue this guy (original poster) into the fact that trading goes against everything trackers want. If he can't respect their wishes then he will find little respect from others, as you have seen in this thread. Start over and change your ways.

Hope he takes my advice...

I've blabbed too much and too long...Sorry!
    Last edited by bumrocks; 10-31-2008 at 06:37 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast