Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Uh oh i just got an e-mail from seedhost.eu !!

Quote Originally Posted by pplush259 View Post
    very few chances to being put back in SLA, u need to speak to Oles on their forum.
    nope you need to slow down ..
    Last edited by dance4; 11-04-2008 at 06:08 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    what does SLA stand for
    Service Level Agreement

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    question to those who are getting thottled... once they limit you to 10mbps is it forever or just a certain period of time ??

has anyone gotten throttled and after a couple days it goes back to 100mbps ??
    Yep i did, i didnt expect my speed to get uncapped but it did 3 or 4 days later. Dont know the exact time though.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    ryan20021982's Avatar Z@X | t3Am BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan20021982 View Post
    Same as I said above

I asked about the FTP SERVER not the client.
    Thx
    I dont know ask OHV or Seedhost

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    is this motherfucker out of his mind or is OVH gone off the deepend..

THE FUCKING POLICY IS CHANGING DAILY... how can anyone be expected to understand what the FUCK is going on ? ? ?!?!? !? !! !! ! ! ? ? ?? ! !! !

Hi
    We would like to inform you about further changes concerning trhe use of bandwidth. Hopefully, this time for the better. Probably there won't be capping to 10 Mbit, but now there are two types of connection priorities. The standard priority is when you get a server and you don't use it excessively. The other kind is a low priority, a server is switched into it when an excessive use of server is observed. We suppose the low priority is similar to the old rules of no SLA mode. It's still 100 Mbit .

Regards

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Yeah OVH has become a scam.
    Go Leafs Go.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    They did this because when server was capped , ppl had problems , pocket loss etc. But maybe soon will be again 10Mbit , they are unpredictable

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    hard to understand what is going on and hard to choose a box now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    ryan20021982's Avatar Z@X | t3Am BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Ya my month is almost up and I dont know if I should get the pro or go somewhere else

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i wish they would have just come out and said OK everyone gets 4 TB a month and give you a webpage where you could track your usage...

cause the way things are now its a different policy every day and you have to live in fear of getting CAPPED or now getting put into this "low priority" mode and who knows what's coming tomorrow...

anything would be better than having no idea how much is too much and leaving it to chance if you'll get put on restricted mode

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast