Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [giveaway] free seedbox 100mbps uplink

Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Make friends and you will never have a need to trade. Friends invite friends.
    That's the formula for success in my opinion!
    Friends will always be with you!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post

I would like seedhours but i did trade few times but thats when i was a noob i never traded once after that..
    I checked his profile and the first rep he ever received was from a trade...Almost a year ago. He has done nothing but giveaway since then. I went against everything I stand for and gave/offered him 50 TTi seedhours.

Those who know me and those that read my posts in the trading section know that this was unlike me...People make mistakes, but I can tell when they have learned from them.

Good luck to those wanting seedbox access!

Last but not least...Good for you coming to your senses. Make friends and you will never have a need to trade. Friends invite friends.
    I did the same, but with somebody requesting a BC referral. He had one single trade when he first started here. So I pm'd him about it, and he told me what happened. That when he first got here he was a little excited, and thought that he could get any site that he wanted through a trade. And thought nothing was wrong with it. After a day or two after his first month(when he was able to access the giveaway section, and after the trade), he found out that this can really hurt a tracker after talking to a few people and seeing comments made about this in various threads.

I'm not one to give to blatant traders anything. Being a trader does not mean you're a bad person in real life. But...I'm just afraid that you'll take my invite and turn around and trade it. Which would then reflect on me.

So but anyways, after talking with this person through pm's for a little while, I finally decided to take the chance and give him the referral. And this was when BC first started them a few weeks ago. And so far so good. He's actually making use of the site, and I see no bad activity going on.

I know that it was your giveaway Magnum, and you have the right to make whatever rules that you want, and to decline anyone that you want. Just next time, I would recommend to take a lot of things into consideration before declining a person an invite just because he made a trade when he first started here. Take a look and see what he's done since that trade. If he's refrained from trading since then, and what his overall behaviour has been since then.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    For me the trade is a disadvantage.Others may agree this,but not me!This is my point!
    Let's finish with these philosophical discussions please and we see each of our job here!Rules are rules and there are made to be respected! No disrespect is not what you look for in my topic!Is simple! Frankly I was tired of such topics! I said opinion and now to finish please.Ok guys?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I am still doing the GA for some1 but I just got real bad new pertaining to my seedbox.. i have OVH thru a reseller... seedhost.eu.. as well as another box thru leaseweb.. anyway I just got an email saying that OVH is going to be capping their speeds from 100mbps down to 10mbps for PPL whoa re MAXing it out.. Whatever that means.. they havent defined it yet.. Anyways I ust got a refund froms eedhost.eu for the remainder 2 mo.. of my 3 mo contract bc they said they CAN't guarantee the 100mbps speeds.. Its not them its OVH!!

As you all know OVH is prob the biggest supplier for the torrent world when it comes to seedboxes... chances are if you get a vps froma nother company.. They are getting their bandwidth from OVH so this may effect you.. Anyways, if this is the case I will have to start looking for a new unmetered provider..

Like I said this doesn't effect this Ga in anyway... I will pick a winner on sundafy or monday to give ppl chance to apply.. goodluck to all...

amd yes I agree with all your posts before about making a post in the trade section.. i was new to FST and made my threads in the trade sction bc I didnt think there was anything wrong with it.. This is one of the only places where you actually can TRADE.. Why do they even have the section.. They should prob close it... Anyways i agree with FUNKIN' completely..and alot of the other comments.. When i got the response of some1 trying to sell me an invite in the TRADE sction I realized that their was no REASON to do this.. I have all I need.. And like funkin' says about not having anything against traders.. I too dont want to give my hard earned invites to a trader to just pawn off to whoever to get something else. But like you guys said, you should be judged on helpful you are to other members and since I have been a member here I have done NOTHING more than try to HELP ppl and make friends.. So youa re right prob bad choice of words buy magnum when he said UGLY HISTORY... but whatever its over and done with and i jsut 4 get about it.. You have the right to give ur GA to whoever you want to and you are right RULES are RULES and they should be respected..it just really got under my skiin and pisse dme off alot when u said I have such an UGLY HISTORY bc I have tried to do nothing but good here and that included helping you out.. which like I said you DONT owe me NOTHING for!! it np..

Anyways i am really upset about this OVH thing.. I liked seedhost the best and now I am going to have to find another unmetered box for a good price.. If any1 here ahs any suggestions for companies please let me know.. thanks
    Last edited by MrBuddyX; 11-01-2008 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    im requesting for the third time .... maybe this time is a charm

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I would like to apply (for buffering ScT and PT). The third time also
    Last edited by guitarhero; 11-01-2008 at 11:07 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

I know where you are coming from dude. The same tihng happened to me when i joined Fst. I made a trading thread about bcg but i had no idea that trading was bad then. I was a beginner back then and didn't knwo much about anytinhg. Soon as i found out trading was not healthy for tracker i went right over to giveaways. I have never traded in my life also but just that one thread makes people look at you wrong. That's not fair at all.
    I think Albodakid has made one of the most intelligent comments in this thread. I wish more FST members here would read that comment and then maybe they would think twice before judging somebody on mistakes made in the past.
    Liars,Liars,Liars...

Albo Da Kid may be against for trading because his username is same at everywhere.He is afraid of banning his all accounts..So he just licks b*** by saying anti-trading shit words.

I am not noob,torrenting for 1 years.I found all my accounts by tradingI hate people are covering themselves under "anti-trader" bullshit.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    to the OP : keep your box
    to the PT inviter : keep your shity invite, and seriously go see a doctor, its only an invite nothing more , just an account to a like any other tracker , so dont think you are special to have this kind of superiority to invite who you want.
    anyway PT is a shit
    and for your formula for success in your opinion! < thats maybe the formula for people like you and some other noobs
    me i got all my high trackers by trade : FTN , FSC , SCT (when it was lvl8/10) , TT , and PT 2times but traded both of them because its a shit ... so dont be wrong, trade is my formula of success.
    Vectoral FTW!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    to the OP : keep your box
    to the PT inviter : keep your shity invite, and seriously go see a doctor, its only an invite nothing more , just an account to a like any other tracker , so dont think you are special to have this kind of superiority to invite who you want.
    anyway PT is a shit
    and for your formula for success in your opinion! < thats maybe the formula for people like you and some other noobs
    me i got all my high trackers by trade : FTN , FSC , SCT (when it was lvl8/10) , TT , and PT 2times but traded both of them because its a shit ... so dont be wrong, trade is my formula of success.

well said.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    I'm not here for the seed, just to say that you shouldn't post in public things like that, that was between you and him.

But, anyway, thanks for sharing you seedbox with anyone. Good luck.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast