Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Power User Forums

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    it may have been open signup but only SPU could see them, or some PU and some SPU.

so you still had to be a member for 4 weeks or 12 weeks and ratio crap to see them.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Its never too late to give it another try

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    hay man i hav an account on exdesi and demonoid and i will send u an invitaion but in return i wana bwtorrent and dctorrents inivitation plzzzzz i wan it

i have exdesi and demonoid invitation and wan to exchange with u but in return i wana a bwtorren and dctorrent invitations

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by aliahsank View Post
    hay man i hav an account on exdesi and demonoid and i will send u an invitaion but in return i wana bwtorrent and dctorrents inivitation plzzzzz i wan it

i have exdesi and demonoid invitation and wan to exchange with u but in return i wana a bwtorren and dctorrent invitations
    ever heard of this? https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/boardrules/
    you will find there all you need

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    BCG Does not have any invite forums at all, we used to, but other trackers did not want to be in it, and it got to such an extent, that i decided to just close them completely.
    ...as it should be otherwise the big Anti trader sites are being quite hypocritical IMO

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    tvtorrents.ro have a thread for request of invites.. but you see most doing trades than request

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    OTO's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Learnbits also have power user forum.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234