Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Request] HDBits and FTN, any help appreciated.

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Wow well where do I start dealing with this mess. First off Why don't you guys lighten up a bit. The guy seems decent enough he is only trying to ask for a tracker, he is not a trader so give him a break for Christ sakes.

As far as him being a "collector" I hate this term.It seems to have gained popularity lately and it seems like the new "in" thing to say, but what exactly is wrong with it??

When I fist started out torrenting I wanted to be in all of the trackers myself. How do you know which you will like if you have tried them all. Am I really the only one reading this that's had an acct disabled due to inactivity? Shit my first SCT acct was disabled for that along with many others. Even more would have been but they know that Im staff here and they keep it open so I can get a hold of them when I need to. So being a "collector" is all part of the process and who are you guys to make that a bad thing? Jeses this is the part of the BT "community" I hate, when certain people get all high and mighty and forget where they came from. At one point 99% of us had nothing except maybe a Demonoid acct, then when some people get into all the so called "Top sites" they think they are 1337 and think no one else should be in there, it makes me sick really. This guy is doing NOTHING wrong and here some people are f*cking with him. Why? I still haven't checked Johhn out, but I may ask a favor and help him out myself if he checks out OK. It destroys my faith in humanity when people suck like this.
    Thanks mate, just for what you said, I'd be glad/flattrered to offer something hlepful if I can, just keep me from trouble please.
    p.s. I just asked for an invite to hdbits from waffles just hours after becoming a pu, hope it works out and as soon as I get the invite I'll take it off from this topic. no double invites needed.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS View Post
    i sorry johhn, and remove what said he been a colector.
    he did well trade with me on TTI, so i say he is nice person, and i say again sorry.
    u good person johnn!
    help this guy out please bros
    I never traded with you and you are still claiming I did, what kind of satisfaction do you exactly get from doing such stupid deed ? you disgusted me so much and I have filled out the report regarding this matter in the report section, cant wait to see what happens next.
    btw, your apology NOT accepted, period!
    Last edited by johhn; 11-17-2008 at 08:51 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    Thanks mate, just for what you said, I'd be glad/flattrered to offer something hlepful if I can, just keep me from trouble please.
    there's no trouble at all suspicions of some guys that turns often to paranoia and always to trolling doesn't mean that you should take it any close, defend any actively or whatever

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i rep u here cause i cant find the other post's link

just for Roooney
    Last edited by daemOn; 11-17-2008 at 03:31 PM. Reason: just for Roooney

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234