Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: The gates of wheelmods,where?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

unfortunately, not with all those BT reps you have.
    that only harms your chances.

trust me, getting there is not that hard. and i am really serious about this, it's not a joke.
    I had no idea, i was just trying to fit in around here and be a good
    member. I just assumed that trying to help my fellow community members out here at FST was a good thing. I can recall
    first starting out awhile ago in the torrenting world and when a member somewhere helped me out i really appreciated it and that is what i am aiming at to lend a
    helping hand out to those in need that are respectable and appreciative members here.
    After reading this I decided to put my rep back on display.Full disclosure like.
    I only hid it at all because I don't agree with the whole business.That and the fact I didn't want someone idly deciding to rep me for no reason(I've got a couple of those already you might notice)

Like I said I don't want to seem a hypocrite and if anyone has a problem with it fine because I agree with sheriff I don't think being a member here and being a responsible member of elite( God I hate that word)trackers is necessarily mutually exclusive.

It's all in the method really not the result.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    After reading what "IdolEyes787" said, I agree.

I've just decided what the hell, let everyone see the BT Rep I've got nothing to hide.
    I did some trading so what, to get the accounts I was looking for. I shouldn't have had to In the first place

But there are a lot of motermouth hypocrites In the place that act like a version of Mother Teresa,
    but to get there accounts they did some trading. I know they did some trading , but they'll never admit they did.

I've never been and never will be a hypocrite, but this type of shit shouldn't be necessary. But here we are.

I personally think that FST's membership needs a good purge, let me be a Mod for a day and you'd see a big difference In this secton

P.S. If any mods In passing should notice this thread by chance could they pleace close It, If they've got nothing else to do.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post

I've just decided what the hell, let everyone see the BT Rep I've got nothing to hide.
    I did some trading so what, to get the accounts I was looking for. I shouldn't have had to In the first place

But there are a lot of motermouth hypocrites In the place that act like a version of Mother Teresa,
    but to get there accounts they did some trading. I know they did some trading , but they'll never admit they did.

I've never been and never will be a hypocrite, but this type of shit shouldn't be necessary. But here we are.

I personally think that FST's membership needs a good purge, let me be a Mod for a day and you'd see a big difference In this secton

P.S. If any mods In passing should notice this thread by chance could they pleace close It, If they've got nothing else to do.
    I am really curious about you and the guy above dont have a job or school? If you try to work or study harder in real life instead of writing those all crap post and making efforts to write these,you will be very succesfull. Anyway,world needs you.And you are human too.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
    [

I am really curious about you and the guy above dont have a job or school? If you try to work or study harder in real life instead of writing those all crap post and making efforts to write these,you will be very succesfull. Anyway,world needs you.And you are human too.
    How long dies it take to post a comment.

But thanks for the advice. Since I really respect your opinion I'll do it right away.

Best of luck on the wheelmods thing btw you seem like a very nice person who obviously deserves it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65

I've rely got nothing else to say about the shit that's has been said In this thread, but please correct me If I'm wrong you created this thread.
    Last edited by forcus; 11-22-2008 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

But thanks for the advice. Since I really respect your opinion I'll do it right away.

Best of luck on the wheelmods thing btw you seem like a very nice person who obviously deserves it.
    You sir are probably my favorite person here.
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

You sir are probably my favorite person here.
    I second that
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    p0ster

You sir, just broke my irony meter

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum

You owe me now a new keyboard and a fresh cold coca cola. Oh and a brand new sarcasm-o-meter, 'cause mine is now obsolete.
    Last edited by The Wanderer; 11-23-2008 at 08:31 AM.
    Live long and prosper.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast