Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Req. SCC invite

Shadow876's Avatar Torrents Rules ! BT Rep: +5
    sct have freeleech on packs without pretimes, all the rest cost 75% of size.

But anyway with scc i was just hoping to have a good addition to my actual favorite tracker, because each time i have a torrent i want to download i compare between my tracker where i can get out the most ratio for the number of leechers and then i make my choice. Ok because there is not always a lot of leechers for what you want at that specific time and especially if you don't have a seebox some places are harder to make the ratio, it takes longer to achieve but i always get there.

I don't want to argue all about this i was just simply hoping to get an invite, but it seem you guys believe i don't need it with what i already have ? maybe i shouldnt have shown what tracker i have in my signature, would have been less complicated.

So what is the point then, that everybody with tracker like mine still want to get FTN and any high level tracker, like you guys say if they have sct they don't need it right ?? because it's an 0-day tracker too and have almost the same pretimes so what's the point ?
    I hope one day i get invited to HDBits...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster
    sorry for off topic
    Do you know how to obtain invites at SCC when already have an account there ?

Thanks,

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    must be a power user i suppose and have a ratio above 1.05 something like that...but not sure.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    #Palestinian#'s Avatar Assistant.......

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow876 View Post
    must be a power user i suppose and have a ratio above 1.05 something like that...but not sure.
    well , that's not true .

i'm a scene power in 2 accs ( i have 2 ) but didn't got invites , they give invites when they want to , but there is no exact time or conditions to receive them .

i hope someone can help u , or i might give u one of my accs .

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    2 accs?WOW you are illusionist man?Is against the rules i think!

Quote Originally Posted by #palestinian# View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow876 View Post
    well , that's not true .

I'm a scene power in 2 accs ( i have 2 ) but didn't got invites , they give invites when they want to , but there is no exact time or conditions to receive them .

I hope someone can help u , or i might give u one of my accs .
    Last edited by Magnum; 11-24-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by #Palestinian# View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow876 View Post
    well , that's not true .

i'm a scene power in 2 accs ( i have 2 ) but didn't got invites , they give invites when they want to , but there is no exact time or conditions to receive them .

i hope someone can help u , or i might give u one of my accs .
    sorry my mistake.

Indeed that would be very nice of you if you could give me one of yours anyway who need 2 accs at the same place that would be greatly appreciated. Let me know.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post

Quote Originally Posted by #palestinian# View Post

well , that's not true .

I'm a scene power in 2 accs ( i have 2 ) but didn't got invites , they give invites when they want to , but there is no exact time or conditions to receive them .

I hope someone can help u , or i might give u one of my accs .

well , u should know after all of these rep points that pple make double treble, and many accs on the same site , for trading selling or other things .

and i do this to help pple , cause i'm retired from torrenting world , and can u see the acc in my signature ? it has been disabled due to helping others , and i'm proud of that .

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    What about the person who invited you?

That is just wrong to be proud of that!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post

well , u should know after all of these rep points that pple make double treble, and many accs on the same site , for trading selling or other things .

and i do this to help pple , cause i'm retired from torrenting world , and can u see the acc in my signature ? it has been disabled due to helping others , and i'm proud of that .
    Last edited by pone44; 11-24-2008 at 11:16 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    well , i invited myself man , so don't be angry , i make sure that i won't hurt anyone , so don't teach me what should i do , but let me consider it as an advice .

Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    See pone 44 this is the type of shit that i am taking about when i speak of a member in good standing here. This member will never deserve a second chance because he has past the point of no return!
    Palestinian your lack of respect for your intial inviter who invited you is disgusting and without reprieve. I advise you to stop with your displays of pathetic arrogance because it only validates the fact even more how retarded you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast