Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can i find all the EsiR hd releases

Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by massak View Post
    There is nothing special about the quality of esir or any other group, all user-made encodes are the same...

wow. just wow. some people have no clue at all.

and just search trackers for esir, unless you want an official list... then I cant help ya out there.
    So your favorite group "eureka" is no longer any good you fucking hypocrite?.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    x264 has alot of ESIR encodes

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

and just search trackers for esir, unless you want an official list... then I cant help ya out there.
    Yes, your right, you have no clue at all.

Only retards like you search for internal encodes that only say "esir" and expect a difference...which there isn't. But go ahead and keep sucking their dick.
    I know your trolling, but for others reference and information... please download a SINNERS release then download a ESIR (or ctrlhd or eureka release) of the same movie and tell me there isnt a difference... well you do have to watch it on an actual TV and not a laptop

Quote Originally Posted by phosphors View Post

So your favorite group "eureka" is no longer any good you fucking hypocrite?.
    nope, not what I said, people like you who attack without reading. I said there is a difference in release groups.... not ESIR is the best. Read next time, then speak. For my personal preference Eureka is better than ESIR and I ahvent said anything different.

Really. If you people have no idea of how HD encodes work they shouldn't speak about them. I know both of these people are trolls and are just trying to get a rise out of me by calling me an idiot or fucking hypocrite, but I had to respond to the misinformation.

No need for either of you to respond you are both now on my ignore list.
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14

Yes, your right, you have no clue at all.

Only retards like you search for internal encodes that only say "esir" and expect a difference...which there isn't. But go ahead and keep sucking their dick.
    please download a SINNERS release then download a ESIR (or ctrlhd or eureka release) of the same movie and tell me there isnt a difference... well you do have to watch it on an actual TV and not a laptop
    Hey moron, learn what an "internal release" and "scene release" is....like I said ,esir is not more special then any other internal release..

If you don't know anything about HD then don't bother commenting and pretending esir is so special.
    Last edited by massak; 11-25-2008 at 02:05 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ryan20021982's Avatar Z@X | t3Am BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Apparently you dont know anything about HD so you should just stfu

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Sorry puckface but if anything your a troll, and a very dumb one too..why don't you try making intelligent statements instead of blaming everyone criticizing you.
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-25-2008 at 02:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12