Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waaaay too much fun...

This is an awesome driver!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Much as that is a series of quality stunts they are trying to make it look like one run, which it isn't. If you look you can see that the car mounted camera moves about. Drivers door, roof, none there.

Which suggests to me that he's had a few goes at each of the things and they've made a wee sequence out of it.

It is still quality but a bit disingenuous in my view.
    I'll give you that, but would much prefer to think he spent the money on extra tires rather than the huge film crew required to film it in one shot.

Hell, as it is, he'd have had to hired at least several operators and an extendable boom to film it.

That was probably it, he spent the money on tyres.

I'm not saying he should have made it one long shot, old bean. Just that it's a bit of a cheat to make it look as if he did. Makes it more entertainment than sporting endeavour if you catch my drift.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Makes it more entertainment than sporting endeavour if you catch my drift.
    I see what ewe did there.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Good man.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

I'll give you that, but would much prefer to think he spent the money on extra tires rather than the huge film crew required to film it in one shot.

Hell, as it is, he'd have had to hired at least several operators and an extendable boom to film it.

That was probably it, he spent the money on tyres.

I'm not saying he should have made it one long shot, old bean. Just that it's a bit of a cheat to make it look as if he did. Makes it more entertainment than sporting endeavour if you catch my drift.
    I see what you did there.

No, I thought the entertainment aspect to be plain; never meant to proffer it was done at a snatch, so to speak.

People who could do that could afford to mow the weeds, first.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12