Thread: Audio CD .iso's?

Does anyone know of any newsgroups that have .iso's of audio cd's. The reason I am asking is because I would like to rip the music myself so that I know what I am getting. I have been searching all over for hours now. If you know any torrent sites also, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    No site has music in iso format. But there are sites, that have music albums in losless format, like flac, wavpack, ape... You can easily convert these formats back to wavs and burn a normal audio CD without any loss of quality (hence losless).
    Two of the best sites with lots of music albums are What.cd and Waffles.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by stripy View Post
    No site has music in iso format. But there are sites, that have music albums in losless format, like flac, wavpack, ape... You can easily convert these formats back to wavs and burn a normal audio CD without any loss of quality (hence losless).
    Two of the best sites with lots of music albums are What.cd and Waffles.
    Awesome! Thank you for the quick response This is exactly what I was looking for.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Yeah, I've never seen music in iso format. But...if you want properly ripped FLAC, then Pedro's is the site you want to get into. What/Waffles may have more lossless, but with Pedro's you won't have to worry about if what you're downloading has been properly ripped. Everything is heavily moderated, and everything comes with a log and cue.

But with a combination of What and Pedro's, you'll defintely have all the lossless you'll ever need.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    This is the Newsgroup section mate. Those torrent sites are probably better for high quality music, but people in this section (especially when they don't even know about flac) are unlikely to join such torrent sites...

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    just read the nfo's; you'll know exactly what your getting. usenet releases are top qual all the time

Code:
    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛ		                                                          ÛÛ
    ÛÛ                          Jurassic 5 - Jurassic 5                       ÛÛ
    ÛÛ                                                                        ÛÛ
    ÛÛ    Artist        : Jurassic 5                                          ÛÛ
    ÛÛ    Album         : Jurassic 5                                          ÛÛ
    ÛÛ    Year          : 1999                                                ÛÛ
    ÛÛ    Genre         : Hip-Hop                                             ÛÛ
    ÛÛ    Ripper/Encoder: EAC / LAME 3.97                                     ÛÛ
    ÛÛ    Quality       : VBR kbps / 44.1kHz / Joint-Stereo                   ÛÛ
    ÛÛ    Source        : CDDA                                                ÛÛ
    ÛÛ    Label         : Interscope                                          ÛÛ
    ÛÛ    Type          : Album                                               ÛÛ
    ÛÛ    Rip Date      : Jun-24-2008                                         ÛÛ
    ÛÛ    URL           : n/a                                                 ÛÛ
    ÛÛ    Release Notes :                                                     ÛÛ
    ²Û                                   ±                                   ÛÛ°
    ²ÛÛ                                 °²                                  ÛÛ°²
    °ÛÛÛ                                ²²²                                ÛÛ°°Û
    °²ÛÛÛ                              ±² ²±                             ÜÛÛ°°ÛÛ
    ²°°ÛÛÛÜ                            ²² ²²                           ÜÛÛ²°°²ÛÛ
    Û²°°°²ÛÛÜÜ                         ²± ±²                       ÜÜÛÛÛ²²°°ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛ²°°°²²ÛÛÛÜÜ      ±²²           ±²   ²±       ±²²        ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛ²±°°²ÛÛÛÛ²
    °²ÛÛÛÛ°°°°²²ÛÛÛÛÜܱ²²²²²±         ²²   ²²      ²²²²²²ÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²²±°°ÛÛÛÛ²°Û
    Û°°²°Û°²°°°±²²²²²²²²  ±²²²²²²±    ²²   ±²±   ±²²² °±²²²²²²²²²²²²±±°°²°Û²°°ÛÛ
    ÛÛ²°ß°²°°±±²²²²²²²±     ±²²²²²²   ²±   °²²  ²²²±     °±²²²²²²²²±±°°²°ßß°°²ÛÛ
    ÛÛß                          ²²² ²²     ²²²²²²                            ÛÛ
    ÛÛ                            ²²±²²     ±²²±                              ÛÛ
    ÛÛ                             ²²²±                                       ÛÛ
    ÛÛ     T    R    A    C    K    ²²   i  N  F  O  R  M  A  T  i  O  N      ÛÛ
    ÛÛ                              ±²                                        ÛÛ
    ÛÛ                               ²                                        ÛÛ
    ÛÛ     01. In the Flesh                                       [04:06]     ÛÛ
    ÛÛ     02. Quality Control Part II                            [00:40]     ÛÛ
    ÛÛ     03. Jayou                                              [02:55]     ÛÛ
    ÛÛ     04. Lesson 6: the Lecture                              [05:31]     ÛÛ
    ÛÛ     05. Concrete Schoolyard                                [04:08]     ÛÛ
    ÛÛ     06. Setup                                              [00:31]     ÛÛ
    ÛÛ     07. Action Satisfaction                                [03:57]     ÛÛ
    ÛÛ     08. Sausage Gut                                        [00:22]     ÛÛ
    ÛÛ                                                            -------     ÛÛ
    ÛÛ     Total Size: 24,7 MB                        Total Time:  22:10 min  ÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
    Pimpn aint easy ®