Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help with my Addiction....

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well, for the homerippers to do a reencode, there must already be a original scene release, right?
    so, reencodes add nothing new in terms of the quantity of movies available, just versions of it.
    so, in 90% of the cases, any 0-day tracker would do. And as the OP didn't specifically ask for those "1337 encodes", it's genuine to assume that a good 0-day tracker as FTN is, would satisfy his needs.
    is it clear now ?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    well, for the homerippers to do a reencode, there must already be a original scene release, right?
    so, reencodes add nothing new in terms of the quantity of movies available, just versions of it.
    so, in 90% of the cases, any 0-day tracker would do. And as the OP didn't specifically ask for those "1337 encodes", it's genuine to assume that a good 0-day tracker as FTN is, would satisfy his needs.
    is it clear now ?
    you dont know what you are talking about...

the scene doesn't release blueray discs, at least I don't think they do, and FTN doesn't upload them if they are actually released. Hdbits encoders and other hd encoders, use either that or a mpg2 file(tv shows) for their encodes. That is NOT AVAILABLE at any 0day site....

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    read my post...
    hint: use both eyes.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    * * * solved * * *

I check into rehab ASAP
    Last edited by DannyGnXz; 11-28-2008 at 05:39 PM.

The Spirit of Something Greater

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12