Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Decent earbuds for the iPod touch?

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I got really nice pair of Phillips for my Zune, and I'm in love with them. The sound quality is just amazing for earbuds(actually they're the in-the-ear style, which are so much better than earbuds in my opinion, they form a nice seal in the ear which I like).

I don't have them with me right now, but I'll post the model tomorrow. I believe they were either $35 or $40.

So I would defintely check out some in that brand. I am ordering a pair of Sennheiser earbuds(in-ear) soon, but I just can't imagine them sounding much better than the ones I have now. But I like Sennheiser a lot(got a really nice pair of cans) so I want to try out their earbuds.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    You would never catch me paying the mega bucks for ear buds from BOSE or Sienhauser. I don't care how great they sound, paying all that money for little buds at the end of an extremely fragile tiny wire is just inexusable to me. The first time you accidentally tug on that wire and destroy one side of your stereo, you'll be crying all the way to the bank to get money to by a new set. Mine are always throw aways, its just practical.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    ^ That's your opinion. Some of us like paying a few extra dollars to have our music sound just that much better. I do agree that the Bose earbuds are a complete rip off for the quality they offer. My girl bought, and for $99(which really isn't "mega bucks"), I was expecting something much more. You're paying for the name. But the Sennheiser in-ears that I'm looking at, are the CX300 and CX400, and they are $50 and $60. And for quality Sennheiser, I think those are very descent prices.

Anyways, the Phillips I have are the SHE 9500. Here they are on Amazon. I highly recommend checking them out. And that $30 is less than what I paid for them by a few dollars.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I prefer Skullcandy earphones myself, and have Skullcandy Smokin Buds for my MP3 player. Skullcandy design a set of earphones specifically for the iPhone/iPod touch and their headphone designs are some of the best with rave reviews. Take a look at www.skullcandy.com

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Get Razer headphones! they are pretty decent and under 50$ too. I think...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Maxzilla
    I've been using V-Moda Bass Frequency earbuds for Creative Zen. Completely block outside noises and have the lowest bass of any earbud.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    I actually ended up getting a pair of the Bose In-Ear headphones today for 79.99. They're pretty comfortable and seem to be well made, but sound wise they've got too much bass and not enough treble (with or without a EQ preset on the ipod). I've been sick for about a week now and hearing isn't up to par, it feels like I just got off a plane and my ears are plugged up and about to pop, so that may be taking away from the overall listening experience. I'll keep em for a little while to see if I like em, if not I'll probably go back to my original plan of getting Ultimate Ears MetroFi 200V's.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hey im looking for in-ear headphones, are would like any recommendations, iv been looking around and it seems that cx-300 II are the best for price. thanks

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by S!X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Honestly, with an Ipod touch you really don't need headphones that cost more than $50. With the limited soundquality that the ipod outputs combined with typical mp3 quality an expensive set of headphones won't really be all that much better. For the money I'd recommend going with the cheapest set of Senniheusers with the foam fitting earbuds if you need comfort, or the 2nd tier Skull Candy's if your ok with rubber tips.
    It's a shame Apple didn't put a custom equalizer feature on these things. The EQ presets suck, and their ear buds suck. How are skull Candy's? and which model would you recommend?
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/equal...321267949?mt=8

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    I've upgraded to the Monster Turbine "In-Ear Speakers", they're pretty solid. No need for an equalizer with em

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast